View Single Post
Old 12-27-2012, 06:05 PM   #75
detbuch

Quote:
Originally Posted by RIJIMMY View Post
too funny, nah, cooking my prime rib on the grill with heavy snow and 23 degree weather was not how I planned to spend Christmas in TX, Still was a great day though.

And I dont think your a bad person for not worrying but I think we need to look around every now and then and see how things are shaking out. Negative change, IMHO, has been drastic lately with more rules and regulation coming fast and furious. We accept most of it but at what point is it too much? When are we no longer the land of the free?
The 10 worst regulations of 2012 News -- GOPUSA

Thought I might give a link to a few of the MANY examples of regulations just passed, and many more to come from the hundreds of Federal Regulatory Agencies (as well as those from State agencies).

BTW, the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB), responsible for the first (#10) of the regulations listed in the article, is possibly a new model for future regulatory agencies which can be sheltered even more than other existing agencies. Because it is placed within the Federal Reserve its budget is not subject to congressional control which limits congressional AND, as well, presidential oversight, and the Federal Reserve is statutorily prohibited from intervening in CFPB affairs.

Last edited by detbuch; 12-27-2012 at 06:43 PM..