View Single Post
Old 04-03-2020, 01:50 PM   #16
PaulS

Quote:
Originally Posted by nightfighter View Post
As for your second question, Paul... after thinking I had answered you in full; there is no excuse for the lies. I have made it clear that it infuriates me. His is a nationalist program, which this pandemic has proven, is more along the lines we should be pursuing, IMO. Bring the manufacturing back onshore. Made in the USA should be important again. BUT,,,, if you want to impeach someone, you better have the goods. Russia, collusion, Joe Biden and his son? All that took his attention away from where it should have been, IMO. Lost opportunity to lead a country as opposed to playing defense all the time. Lord, he is difficult to defend, but we need to move FORWARD>…….
He totally ignore the virus and his trying to use the impeachment is an excuse. They floated that as an excuse until people started asking why the admin. couldn't work on 2x at once and it died a quick death. He constantly downplayed the virus and constantly lied. I just saw that the admin. est of potential deaths (100K - 200K) seems to be made up and no one knows where that came from. It will be the admin. line and if deaths come in less than that, the admin. will say they did a great job. You can't move forward when the person who has the biggest megaphone is a lying, petty, unprepared person.

https://www.inquirer.com/health/coro...-20200403.html