View Single Post
Old 12-02-2010, 08:35 AM   #87
PaulS

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottw View Post
I'm saying I never said what you are claiming I said, you just keep changing the subject ....
How am I changing the subject? B/c I said that you have repeatedly called all dems either idiots or morons? Again are you making your statement on the basis that the insults was slightly different? I admitted I wasn't 100% sure. I can't remember all your insults b/c you make them in most threads. 4-5 months ago I started telling you that it was classless to repeatedly post in a thread that ALL dems are morons, idiots, or some very similar insult (I better add the word similar b/c that seems to be the key in this discussion). That is why you continue to use the word classless now - like a little 12 year old trying to get digs in (similar to how you comment on my reading things b/c I once said I don't read every link, cut and paste or post and also now your repeated use of the word pontifiate).

I've don't have a problem with you complaining about a single person's statement, its the insult of 50% of the voting public that I've commented on.

You make more insults than anyone else here - by far.

I guess its just a difference in how we see things. I see your knowing JohnnyD can't see your posts but insulting him as low. You see it as speaking freely.