View Single Post
Old 08-18-2016, 03:03 PM   #32
wdmso

[QUOTE=Fly Rod;1106607]
Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post
if it were not for the rich(1%) we would not B working.

you really dont get it do you....

look what a worker got paid and what a company made .. in the 50 60s early 70s it started to shift in the 80s it was symbiotic relationship between the 2

I do get it, UUUUUUU may not.
Apparently UUUUUU do not own a business, I was in business for 40 years kept 10-12 men working. So U R saying I should not have made a profit and try to B a millionaire by retirement. U say maybe I should have split profits with the help, U must believe in equality, if U do please send me half your paycheck I'm on social now, a biscuit ticket. And by the way my first hourly pay in 1969 was $1.10. If the average person today is living from paycheck to paycheck will most likely not make.....

So U R saying I should not have made a profit and try to B a millionaire by retirement.

no you said that I never said that that I said symbiotic relationship

you work hard for me and make me money I will in return pay you a good wage ... not sure if you were that kind of boss or not

I'm on social now AHH!!! that explains alot the I seem you guys see
equality as 50\50 spilt again no one has ever suggest that but please keep trying to suggest a worker should not share in a company's success .. but their retirements suffer at their failures

maybe this will explain please notice what is does not say

income inequality refers to the extent to which income is distributed in an uneven manner among a population. In the United States, income inequality, or the gap between the rich and everyone else, has been growing markedly, by every major statistical measure, for some 30 years.

I guess its like climate change it really isn't a Hoax
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	average-after-tax-income-by-income-group.png
Views:	556
Size:	21.0 KB
ID:	63294   Click image for larger version

Name:	08.18.15-income-inequality.jpg
Views:	554
Size:	78.7 KB
ID:	63295  

Last edited by wdmso; 08-18-2016 at 03:10 PM..