Thread: Obama Care
View Single Post
Old 02-02-2011, 12:39 AM   #95
Piscator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redsoxticket View Post
I don't know whether you don't comprehend what I wrote or it is me, probably me.
What I stated previously is that there is no comparison between Boston and Ontario medical care that is to say "weak" comparison.
If you add in the w- hores there are less doctors.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
I agree that Boston medical care is one of the best in the world and agree that it is better than that of Ontario's. We have some of the top Schools right here and they do so much research and have a good supply of top doctors graduating each year. My point was that my friends Mom came to the states for medical care mainly to avoid the long wait times she would have had in Canada. You also said we would not have significant wait time for doctors and I disagree based on current trends and the projections that it will get worse.

Not sure what w-hores means but in 2009 there was approximately 70,000 doctors in Canada, with 22 guys per team, that would equal approximately 3,200 hockey teams (Pro, semi pro, etc) in Canada which is not the case.

"I know a taxidermy man back home. He gonna have a heart attack when he see what I brung him!"