View Single Post
Old 10-15-2015, 10:34 AM   #26
spence

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
Has Hilary testified under oath, about Benghazi yet? I doubt she told the military to stand down. I'd like to know why she authorized the State Dept to say it was all a reaction to a youtube video, when no one in their right mind really thought that. That's a fair question (I think), and she has to explain her actions on that front if she wants to be POTUS.

If it turns out to be nothing more than a political witchhunt, the Republicans should have to answer for that. We have too many huge problems to fix, to spend resources on a political attack.
Perhaps we need an investigation to uncover why so many people continue to believe non-scandals that have already been investigated. Hell, even the GOP led House investigation cleared the White House and CIA...yet you still believe.

And in the past two weeks:

1) The man in line to take the Speaker's gavel admits the Select Committee is politically motivated

2) A former investigator of the Select Committee admits it's politically motivated

3) Another GOP House member admits the Select Committee is politically motivated

What a waste of taxpayer money. Where's the order to stand down???

Last edited by spence; 10-15-2015 at 10:44 AM..