Thread: IG report
View Single Post
Old 12-12-2019, 07:37 AM   #23
Got Stripers
Ledge Runner Baits

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
"So this I assume is the only administration where issues having to do with fisa warrants have happened, give me a break; it’s been a problem forever'

What's your evidence of this? I'm not saying you can't be correct, but other than the fact that your statement serves your political agenda here, what is the evidence that it's true?

I also asked the question, multiple times here, of how common it is for the FBI to make a large number of serious mistakes when making FISA surveillance applications. I'm guessing neither one of us knows the answer.

But combine the errors with the fact that the target was a presidential campaign of the opposition party, and that a senior FBI agent involved claimed that "we will stop" Trump from becoming President, and it's troubling. Maybe not to Trump haters. But I'd bet every cent I own and all I could borrow that the most fervent anti Trumpers here would be signing a very different tune if Trump had made serious errors to get permission to spy on a democratic presidential campaign.
Past fisa abuse was part of the testimony yesterday, it’s not new. Why not address the pattern of Trump soliciting help from foreign powers to interfere in our elections and it’s still today going on by Rudy and who knows what happened behind closed doors with the Russian ambassador.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device