Thread: Ocean closed
View Single Post
Old 10-07-2013, 03:57 PM   #28
nightfighter
Seldom Seen

Quote:
Originally Posted by spence View Post
Well, if the point of a National Park is to preserve, how can you let people run roughshod over areas without proper staffing? Not to mention the liability issues...

I'm also suspect the context of that quote has been lost.

-spence
So the liberal left thinks the "people" will run roughshod..... interesting. And to have to resort to pointing out liability? Please don't insult the American public with that thinking and diversionary talk. These actions are not justified, and have been taken to inflict pain and inconvenience on many while trying to force the other side to bend.

Quote:
Originally Posted by spence View Post
The anonymous quote that was to make it seem this was punitive. I don't buy it...this talking point that Obama's trying to inflict pain on the people to gain support is pretty silly.

-spence
He's dug his heels in and has said he will not negotiate. That is NOT the type of leader this country has counted on for 230 plus years. His trump card did not bring a conciliatory offer from the other side and now it's a game of who will blink first. Americans who voted for him to be in this office get what they deserve, an incompetent figurehead. Not a leader who can surround himself with qualified advisors who are much more qualified than he is....

The Republicans get equal blame in my book as well. They all suck. But the POTUS is the ONE who is supposed to be the dealmaker, armtwister, and negotiator, on behalf of the PEOPLE! This is about him and his agenda, and that is why he has chosen to inflict this pain on the nation as a whole. It gives me the same sick feeling I felt the night he won his first election.....