Thread: Fusion GPS
View Single Post
Old 01-04-2018, 09:58 AM   #32
JohnR
Certifiable Intertidal Anguiologist

Quote:
Originally Posted by spence View Post
Not the best candidate I'd agree. I know someone who has worked with her extensively and says she's an amazing leader, more like an elite CEO than a politician. If she's really a mob boss I'd say she must be brilliant to not get pinned down with all the scandals thrown at her.

Hahaha - the Wikileak emails quote her top staff saying she is her own worst enemy and her ideas suck. Terrible Instincts.

Quote:
'Terrible instincts'

On the same day that news of a private email server broke, John Podesta, who later became her campaign chairman, emailed Neera Tanden, who worked for the Clinton campaign in 2008 and has remained a close adviser, to complain about Mrs Clinton's "instincts".

"We've taken on a lot of water that won't be easy to pump out of the boat", he wrote in September 2015 as Clinton staff feared that Vice President Joe Biden would join the Democratic primary race.

"Most of that has to do with terrible decisions made pre-campaign, but a lot has to do with her instincts," he wrote, to which Mrs Tanden responded: "Almost no one knows better [than] me that her instincts can be terrible."

In the email exchange, Mr Podesta also complained that Clinton's personal lawyer David Kendall, and former State Department staffers Cheryl Mills and Philippe Reines "sure weren't forthcoming here on the facts here". Mrs Tanden responds "Why didn't' they get this stuff out like 18 months ago? So crazy."

She later answered her own question saying, "I guess I know the answer. They wanted to get away with it."
Quote is from BBC, clearly worse than FREEP http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-37639370

AWKWARD

~Fix the Bait~ ~Pogies Forever~

Striped Bass Fishing - All Stripers

Kobayashi Maru Election - there is no way to win.

Apocalypse is Coming: