View Single Post
Old 02-27-2012, 08:35 PM   #77
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by zimmy View Post
1. Obama has never said a person who thinks medicare needs fixing hates old and sick people. By extension, the intelectual curiousity garbage.

2. Castro, Stalin, Kim JOng Il are "conservative" compared to Obama. Yes, they are closer to Santorum, than Obama, but it is they are insane, not conservative.
3. Obama despises individual prosperity. Completely untrue and a juvenile analysis of his positions.
"Obama has never said a person who thinks medicare needs fixing hates old and sick people. By extension, the intelectual curiousity garbage."

A few months ago, Paul Ryan said that we needed to overhaul Social Security and Medicare, in order to save those vital programs. Obama responded by saying that Ryan wanted to take benefits away from old people and sick people. Although to be fair, Obama has also hinted that those programs need to be cut in order to be saved...

"Castro, Stalin, Kim JOng Il are "conservative" compared to Obama. "

Ever hear of hyperbole Zimmy? OK. I'll keep it objective. Obama is adding more to our debt than any president in the history of our country, and to make it worse, he's wasting that money. Instead of helping entrepeneurs grow businesses and actually create wealth, he gave the majority of it to unions, saving public sector jobs that can only be saved again next year by raising taxes, ie, by destroying wealth.

"Obama despises individual prosperity. Completely untrue "

Obama has repeatedly said that the wealthy aren't paying their fair share. That is what is completely untrue. I have also posted several times that even if we eliminated the Bush tax cuts on the wealthy, the extra tax revenue would take more than 500 years to pay down our debt. What that means is, we cannot tax our way out of this, but taxing is all he talks about. not only does he not want to talk about spending cuts, he is increasing spending.

You go ahead and tell me where I'm wrong, OK?