Thread: Trump
View Single Post
Old 01-07-2022, 10:11 AM   #473
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post
So in Jim’s world the attempt only matters if it works. How do you argue with that logic?

So the Pennsylvanian and a Arizona legislature want to challenge and dismiss votes for Biden On the same ballot many were re elected or won .. again MAGA logic at its finest

But Jim’s or Scott don’t seemed to be bothered by the failure of Trump supporters and his administration to participate in the hearing refusing lawfully subpoena. Claiming privilege they don’t have, Hoping and praying that gop takes over the house and make it all go away ..

Why do you support them in this obstruction
if you agree with them that it was just a few yahoos as they have suggested

Seems like a. Lot of effort to keep a lid on 3 days in the Oval Office. Remember Trump was working and Americans have the right. To see that work
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
as always, you got it 100% wrong. i dont think outcome matters at all, I think intent is what matters.

SPENCE, not me, said that if it doesn’t ultimately succeed, it’s no big deal.

How did you miss that? Can’t you read at all? seriously, did you read anything i said?

If you figure out what I’m saying first before you respond, you’ll humiliate yourself a lot less often.

Spence said that because why the democrats did had no chance of succeeding, therefore it was just a harmless stunt.

But he won’t apply that same logic to what the republicans did.

Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device