View Single Post
Old 07-11-2016, 11:38 AM   #106
Slipknot
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post
no we are taking about the imaginary amount of free benefits illegals get.. but we'll ignore the c=vast numbers of Americans who use the Majority of theses free benefits

getting care for breaking ones back legal or not legal is not a benefit its human decency .. and most if not all hospitals have money set aside for the un insured for both Americans who can't pay and illegals who cant pay or the Family on Vacation who are from other Nations ..
Why are we talking about imaginary benefits? why are you saying we ignore the vast numbers of US citizens who utilize these free benefits that we earned or their parents earned or who actually are entitled to said benefits?
Coming here illegally does not entitle you to squat ( I am referring to college tuition etc.) Now if you are here and need medical treatment, that is a different kind of benefit not even comparable to human decency.

The system is over burdened can't you see that? Vets don't get the care they need and go without, those who fought for our country, yet newcomers are getting entitlements, that does not compute in my book. I thought you would understand that one since I thought you are a veteran.

The United States Constitution does not exist to grant you rights; those rights are inherent within you. Rather it exists to frame a limited government so that those natural rights can be exercised freely.

1984 was a warning, not a guidebook!

It's time more people spoke up with the truth. Every time we let a leftist lie go uncorrected, the commies get stronger.