View Single Post
Old 10-11-2018, 10:06 AM   #25
Pete F.
Canceled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
Now if I said that Republicans never behave badly, you could refute that with your data. I never said that. There are tens of millions of registered Republicans, and some of them are truly evil. I would never claim otherwise.

I'm talking about elected officials, and popular, influential folks in the media. I'm talking about what's considered 'normal' behavior by each side today.

Pete, what happens when liberal speak at college campuses, and what happens when conservatives speak? Are college students elected officials or popular yada yada? Are elected democrats getting forced out of restaurants by angry mobs?
How many? I heard of 5, Cruz, Nielsen, McConnell,rick Scott, now Sarah Sanders was politely asked to leave, that one I would classify in the wedding cake choice category

What percentage of politically motivated riots, do you thing are started by conservatives? Seriously, can you answer that question? And how about answering in your own words, instead of going to your vault of liberal gibberish links,
People in power don't riot, did you miss that part in social studies?
Have the people in power ever rioted anywhere in the world?
Who burned black churches, shot black people, beat people for wearing Obama tee shirts, beat mexicans, tried to deport mexican american citizens of the usa, deported mexican citizens of the us in the Mexican repatriation

Frasier: Niles, I’ve just had the most marvelous idea for a website! People will post their opinions, cheeky bon mots, and insights, and others will reply in kind!

Niles: You have met “people”, haven’t you?

Lets Go Darwin