Thread: all done
View Single Post
Old 09-16-2011, 09:38 PM   #10
detbuch

Quote:
Originally Posted by RIJIMMY View Post
serioulsy, I've got nuthin.
So I cant stand O, think he is an empty suit and every criticism of him prior to being elected has proven to be true.
but......would things be better if McCain was president? Im not convinced.
I see no one in the Repub race that even interests me. I heard Perry on an intervirew (I know nothing about him) and he was asked specifics and all he did was spout anti-fed talking points. He couldnt provide one solution to anything.

I have no hope for anything to improve in this country. I've lost faith in the system.
Hey . . . buck up Jimmy. Help is around the corner. All that is needed is the Congress, the POTUS, and the SCOTUS, to act responsibly. It is good that the system is so out of whack. This is what was needed to show our leaders that they have been irresponsible. They will now finally understand that reckless spending and massive debt and deficits are wrong. They will surely, now, see that the super wealthy must be held in check and not be allowed to keep so much that their influence will be irresistible. And it will be obvious that the old system is no longer useful. They might all realize that it is necessary to have a constitutional convention to create a new Constitution which will reflect our and the world's current needs. They will surely realize that the inequities of the old world will only continue to breed the racism, poverty, hate, violence, and disorder that cripples us now. It is good that you have lost faith in the system. It will be necessary that a solid majority have also lost faith. This will facilitate the transition to a new system . . . to a fundamental transformation of an unjust, war-mongering system to one of equality and peace. As you have pointed out, it doesn't matter who gets "elected." The economy will be the same. They are all interchangeable names, empty suits that can be of no interest to you. Might as well keep Obama. That would make the transformation easier, smoother . . . right?