View Single Post
Old 11-11-2020, 11:12 AM   #25
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by nightfighter View Post
What the hell is that, Jim? Bunch of double spaced filler in a letter to the editor? Stand up and give us your stance. Are they right, or wrong, in your opinion, to be doing this?

And yes, Trump is the whole party because NO ONE dares stand up to him....
"Are they right, or wrong, in your opinion, to be doing this?"

They are right to be looking into it. They are wrong, to be saying that fraud is the reason why Biden won. We don't have any reason to believe that at this point. But there's plenty of reason to believe there was preventable fraud. As I said, I'm one guy, and I sure didn't go looking for any fraud, but I saw a huge hole in the system that would have absolutely allowed my wife to vote twice. Why would anyone believe hers was the only case where that happened? She voted early, way before election day, but her name wasn't crossed off. I was told on election day, that she could come down and vote.

Can I answer it any more directly? Yes, there are some things that need to be investigated, so that all reasonable people feel confident about the results. But Trump should not be shooting his mouth off that he knows he got robbed.

My position? Shut him up, but do a reasonable investigation into claims that have merit.

Is that a crazy notion? I don't think so. It's not partisan conspiracy lunacy that the left engaged in for three years after the 2016 election (we have his tax returns! Russia! Collusion! ) They were calling for impeachment, literally, before he took office. That's not crazy?