View Single Post
Old 10-21-2019, 08:28 AM   #12
bart
Red Eye Jedi

Seriously, get a grip.

NO, YOU DO NOT HAVE TO GO INTO THE POLITICAL FORUM TO ENJOY THIS SITE. I REPEAT, YOU DO NOT HAVE TO GO IN TO THE POLITICAL FORUM.

And why are you calling out one person’s political posts? Because they don’t agree with yours? Why don’t you call out Jim in CT? He has as many posts in there as anyone.

Jesus, we’re lucky enough to have this place. Thank God it’s not like the other site. Just go to the different forums on here and enjoy those ones. End of story.

PS. This fishing site isn’t suffering bc of the political forum, it’s bc no one on here fishes anymore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nightfighter View Post
Sunday morning. Sit down with a coffee, sign in and hit new posts...
There's nothing fishing related!
One member has managed to make the last post in each of the six threads that comes up.... I have heard those that say I don't have to read, open, or go to that forum... But should I have to search around the politics to find any fishing discussion when I come to a fishing site?
Time to create its own group, site, private group with PW, something that will allow S-B to exist as the primary interest here.... Just my opinion. But would like others to weigh in, especially those who have become more silent in the face of this forum's dominating growth.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
bart is offline   Reply With Quote