Thread: Trump
View Single Post
Old 01-07-2022, 12:59 PM   #495
Pete F.
Canceled

Quote:
Originally Posted by detbuch View Post
No, you're doing your verbal tricks again. Navarro tried to explain how the "plan" not the "coup" was meant to work. And he pointed out how it was according to constitutional principles.

The MSNBC guy never rebutted the constitutionality of the plan. He said the SCOTUS rejected it. But it was not accepted by SCOTUS because of process not because of legal merit. Three of the Justices did want to hear the case. The Court majority ruled that it was a matter to be decided at state levels. Which, per the Constitution, is what Navarro's plan would have done. But, ironically, the Jan6 riot stopped the cert. hearings just before Cruz, et. al. were about to implement it, and so that effort was scuttled by stopping the proceedings for safety, and when they resumed, certification was without further delay verified, and so then the plan was made mute.
So your theory is that instead of following the constitution and going thru the courts presenting valid evidence (which they did not) you just wait and then do a run around.
Show one case that was decided in Trump's favor.
Show one State that found significant errors in the election, before or after.
Or is it as Navarro claimed "George Soros and Never trumpers did it"
There was no valid way for the Vice President to do other than he did, no "maybe this is his duty" in that area of the Constitution.

You would have been ecstatic if this was the speech yesterday.

President Trump, His Elective Highness Eternal: "Greetings to my loyal and faithful patriotic Americans. Tonight we celebrate our victory one year ago. One year ago today we established once and for all that America is OUR country. It belongs to US. They can never it take away from us. They tried, but we stopped them. What happened a year ago has been misunderstood. THEY say you aren't PATRIOTS, but are a "mob" or "insurrectionists." They'll never admit that THEY tried to STEAL the election. They rigged it. There is no way that we lost. Look at us. We're strong. We're patriots. We're the real America. They are weak. Corrupt. They cheat. First they tried to steal the election, then when we caught them, they tried to use the process & courts against us. Then when we beat them there, they planned to make it look like we had a riot on the Capitol. But we didn't. We love our country. We would never break the law. And we won the election. And we won the court cases. And we won on January 6th. And we always win because we're the best. And the best are the winners. We've fixed it so that they won't be able to cheat us out of an election ever again. They won't cheat us. They can't now. When I was inaugurated on January 20, 2021 I swore an oath to protect and defend the Constitution. And I will. Forever. I made them change it so that the dirty Democrats can't cheat us out of our election victories anymore. No, they won't. They can't now. As your forever president I declare that patriots only can run for office. Only patriots--the best Americans who really, really love our country--can be leaders. And that just makes sense. Doesn't it? Don't we want the best of America to lead America? We do and I made sure the best will lead. I'm the greatest president this country has ever seen. And you are the greatest people. Look at all the good we've done together. They won't admit it, but the Trump presidency is a great presidency. We strengthened the US, now no one will mess with us. We have the most amazing economy. We are the only ones who figured out how to handle the hoax pandemic. Total success. Total. I was so good at making America great again that they had to cheat to get me out of office. The lying cheaters! They want America to fail, but we kept America great. They keep attacking me because I see how corrupt they are. I see the hypocrisy and conspiracy. But, it's not really me that they're after. I'm just in the way of them getting to you. I'm the only thing standing in the way. I'm the only one that stops them from giving away your country. And, believe me, they want to give your country away. They were already doing it. And they would be doing it now if we hadn't fought like hell to keep it. We had to fight. That's what January 6th, 2021 was about. It was about us standing up to them. The cheaters. The election stealers. We stood up to them and said "no, you're not taking our country away. N-O." And they don't like that and they call it a "coup." It wasn't a coup. How could it be? This is our country. You can't coup your own country. But they want you to believe that you did something wrong. You did something right. You are the patriots. You are the real Americans. They are the cheaters and liars. I won't let them lie about us anymore. Today, as your president, His Elective Highness Eternal, I proclaim and decree that only PATRIOTS can run for office or run elections in this land of the free. And January 6th will forever be remembered as the day we kept our country. It is keep America great day. Thank you.

Frasier: Niles, I’ve just had the most marvelous idea for a website! People will post their opinions, cheeky bon mots, and insights, and others will reply in kind!

Niles: You have met “people”, haven’t you?

Lets Go Darwin