View Single Post
Old 09-19-2018, 05:53 PM   #10
wdmso

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sea Dangles View Post
Wayne, besides crying on a political forum which is on a fishing website please tell us all what you have done about all this activity you find troubling. Do you even have a suggestion or strategy or plan of sorts to prevent Trump from having his way? Does it clear your conscience to simply blame the Is it patriotic enough to simply whine incessantly,are you doing your part?
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

" Is it patriotic enough to simply whine incessantly,are you doing your part?"

This is where you are confused this has nothing to do with Trump Just being a republican or all republicans .. its so much bigger than that but seems your inability or unwillingness to see his actions thru the lens of History as a danger to American Democracy is astounding.. and to think this is just "republicans supporting the commander in chief?" is far from that ..

Ask yourself why would I care about Jeff sessions if it was about republicans . answer I dont. I care about the attorney general of the united states of America The FBI the CIA and the office of the POTUS and separations of power ..

JEFF SESSIONS: Obama Now ‘Emperor of the United States’ Nov 19, 2014

Allen West

@AllenWest
If it walks like a dictator & quacks like a dictator: Obama to sign unconstitutional exec order on amnesty.

just "republicans supporting the commander in chief?"