View Single Post
Old 11-10-2019, 11:06 AM   #16
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete F. View Post
How foolish do you need to be to be unable to see that Floridaman attempted to bribe Ukraine for dirt on his political opponent with funding appropriated by the holders of the purse that he abused the powers given to him by the Constitution to withhold.
That he hid this extortion from Congress and the American people until he was told about the whistleblowers report.
What will his next task that Putin assigns be, NATO, Syria, Ukraine are done, is Finland or Sweden next? Not the entire countries but a little nibbling at the edges using the same MO as he did in Georgia and Ukraine.
Floridaman will say that they should talk to Putin about it as he did when he threw Zelensky to the Russian wolves.
He should go to Russia for Mayday and stay
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
"how foolish do you need to be to be unable to see that Floridaman attempted to bribe Ukraine for dirt on his political opponent "

That would be pretty foolish. Fortunately, I know that's what Trump did. I also know that the reason why there's dirt to dig up on Biden, is because there was probably cronyism and corruption there. I also know the senate democrats also asked Ukraine to get dirt on their political opponents.

I answered your quiestion directly, and exactly as you asked it. Can you do the same? Here's my question...how unprincipled any hypocriticl do you have to be, to attack Trump for using a quid pro quo and for looking for dirt on political opponents, when at the same time you overlook democrats doing the same thing?

Have fun with that...