View Single Post
Old 03-02-2019, 01:45 PM   #39
Got Stripers
Ledge Runner Baits

Quote:
Originally Posted by detbuch View Post

Like, oh yeah, he was going to get any concession from Kim, or Putin, or the Saudis by constantly threatening and belittling them. The stick is good, but it needs to be accompanied by the carrot.
It’s one thing to negotiate with a big stick in one hand and a carrot in the other, it’s quite another thing when Trump insults every American with a brain when he states he believes them when they lie about knowledge of involvement in these humanitarian crimes.

As to the video this country gives these people the right to free speech and it doesn’t surprise me there are a small number in elected offices. It’s also more troubling to me if the Trump family has ties to Russia, the Saudi or anyone else that may be influencing decisions, then a handful of elected officials.

If a republican candidate other than Trump were to run in 2020, against a Democrat I don’t feel is as qualified, I’d have a choice; which I don’t feel I had in the last election. I don’t like Trump as a person, from what I’ve read I wouldn’t like him as a businessman and I certainly don’t like him as our potus. I think he is dangerous on many levels, but again you are ok with the means as you personally are happy with the end results.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device