Thread: paycheck
View Single Post
Old 01-16-2013, 05:19 PM   #42
RIJIMMY
sick of bluefish

Quote:
Originally Posted by basswipe View Post
I've refrained long enough.And lets not forget my "A Promise?" thread.I need some Obama supporter here to explain why what you see below happened.

When your boy Obama "gave" us this payroll "taxcut" of 2% my weekly pay increased by $12.When he taketh away my pay decreased by $38.The ONLY variable here is the payroll tax cut and NOTHING else.

Where's my missing $26?You need to explain and explain it right as I am TIRED of having smoke blown up my a$$ by this administration.

I want an explanation.
you need to take that up with your payroll. take a paycheck where you only got $12 and calcualte the % of your pay and see what it is. Take a current paycheck and do the same thing. I get your frustration but here is the kicker - ITS YOUR PAYCHECK and you should understand where every cent goes. Spend some time with a calculator. I cant tell you big O doesnt waste your money once he gets it, but there is no funny business going on while withholding or taking out your SS/Medicare. its a formula your payroll provider is running.

making s-b.com a kinder, gentler place for all