Thread: Civil Rights
View Single Post
Old 04-10-2018, 03:29 PM   #72
Got Stripers
Ledge Runner Baits

To go to a pre-revolutionary war killing of 72 is a stretch to make it part of this narrative, but hey tin foil hats will make you think crazy #^&#^&#^&#^& up to make a point. Common sense rules & reg's, it's as simple as that, I don't want anyone giving up their guns and agree the 2nd amendment is still valid. I do however find the argument that the public should be able to bear arms of any kind because the constitution says so is dated.

John made a point I've brought up repeatedly in this always circular debate, that the odds of a Hitler type leader somehow convincing the entire military to support his believe we should all be disarmed is crazy and I doubt that even if they could be convinced; a civilian militia armed with what those (willing) can bring to the fight don't stand a chance. What percentage owning arms are going to join the fight and again with what the average or even above average sportsman brings to the fight, to believe they can stop a POTUS and his band of bullies from taking all your guns is laughable.

Last edited by Got Stripers; 04-10-2018 at 06:28 PM..