Thread: Civil Rights
View Single Post
Old 10-10-2018, 04:19 PM   #90
Slipknot
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnR View Post
I could be OK with a Red Flag law / GVRO / bump stock ban / safe storage laws / additional certification if it was going to stop there, but it won't. I was willing to concede in certain areas but the past 2 months of convinced me (again) that would be a fools compromise to give in.
Well John, time to speak up as your state is next to red flag according to the Governor's panel she assembled that is made up of people who already made up their minds so why they bother to go thru motions is just optics I guess.

https://bearingarms.com/tom-k/2018/1...6d49ca56a4ad72

good luck, we already had our red flag bill rammed thru this summer, my Rep and a dozen or so others voted no but in this state there was no stopping this poorly written law from passing as they slap each others' backs congratulating themselves for "doing" something, as opposed to addressing the actual problem.

The United States Constitution does not exist to grant you rights; those rights are inherent within you. Rather it exists to frame a limited government so that those natural rights can be exercised freely.

1984 was a warning, not a guidebook!

It's time more people spoke up with the truth. Every time we let a leftist lie go uncorrected, the commies get stronger.