Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

Left Nav S-B Home FAQ Members List S-B on Facebook Arcade WEAX Tides Buoys Calendar Today's Posts Right Nav

Left Container Right Container

Go Back   Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating » Classifieds Area - NO COMMERCIAL POSTS WHATSOEVER » Classifieds

Classifieds Buy,Sell, or Swap for members only please. NO COMMERCIAL ADVERTISING - thanks... And if you sell something like a boat through here - throw us a couple bucks for the site please :D

Old 06-16-2010, 11:05 AM   #1
WESTPORTMAFIA

NEED AT&T PHONE CHEAP OR TRADE

I did it again. Dropped my phone in the ditch. I need a piece of crap phone for cheap or maybe trade. I don't need anything too fancy as it will eventually get wet. I can paypal and ship or meet but need something quick
WESTPORTMAFIA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2010, 11:13 AM   #2
UserRemoved1
Permanently Disconnected

go on ebay, find a seller with %$%$%$%$ tons of feedback near 100% selling phones...buy a brand new fone for $50 or less. Have the s/n changed over and your all set.
UserRemoved1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2010, 11:19 AM   #3
JohnnyD

Buy one of these:

Before I even see the water, my iPhone goes into my drypak. Then the bag goes around my neck or into my backpack. The touchscreen works from inside the bag too. They also make a product for flip phones.

BassPro carries them.
JohnnyD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2010, 11:26 AM   #4
WESTPORTMAFIA

Ebay will take too long. I need a phone within a day or 2.
Old 06-16-2010, 02:32 PM   #5
ivanputski
Pete K.

I do that all the time. Go to walmart or radio shack... buy a GO-PHONE... by at&t... its meant to be used with prepaid minutes, but at&t doesnt want people to know that it also accepts your SIM card, not just the pre-paid card... you can get a phone for 20-30 bucks. these are the only phones that I use, and I KNOW it works, because I use them!!!
trust me... just get the AT&T pre-paid phone. Dont tell the person at the counter your plan if you go to radio shack... just play along that you want a pre-paid phone... they get funny about it sometimes, because they are instructed not to sell it to you if you tell them youre putting your SIM card in... because then they make no money off the discounted phone like they would if you bought pre-paid minutes for the next year... this is your best option.
ivanputski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2010, 03:12 PM   #6
WESTPORTMAFIA

Quote:
Originally Posted by ivanputski View Post
I do that all the time. Go to walmart or radio shack... buy a GO-PHONE... by at&t... its meant to be used with prepaid minutes, but at&t doesnt want people to know that it also accepts your SIM card, not just the pre-paid card... you can get a phone for 20-30 bucks. these are the only phones that I use, and I KNOW it works, because I use them!!!
trust me... just get the AT&T pre-paid phone. Dont tell the person at the counter your plan if you go to radio shack... just play along that you want a pre-paid phone... they get funny about it sometimes, because they are instructed not to sell it to you if you tell them youre putting your SIM card in... because then they make no money off the discounted phone like they would if you bought pre-paid minutes for the next year... this is your best option.
Awesome. I'll give it a go....
Old 06-16-2010, 07:18 PM   #7
WESTPORTMAFIA

Thanks Ivan. I got a refurb prepaid shipped from att for $10.50
Old 06-16-2010, 09:42 PM   #8
ivanputski
Pete K.

glad my cheap habits can help others!!!
ivanputski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2010, 04:56 AM   #9