Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

Left Nav S-B Home FAQ Members List S-B on Facebook Arcade WEAX Tides Buoys Calendar Today's Posts Right Nav

Left Container Right Container

Go Back   Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating » Classifieds Area - NO COMMERCIAL POSTS WHATSOEVER » Classifieds

Classifieds Buy,Sell, or Swap for members only please. NO COMMERCIAL ADVERTISING - thanks... And if you sell something like a boat through here - throw us a couple bucks for the site please :D

Old 10-08-2012, 11:56 AM   #1
iamskippy

New in plastic Boat rods for sale

I'm cleaning out my stash of gear, next up is the boat rods. All rods are and new still in the plastic never had a reel mounted to them.

I would prefer to met up but shipping maybe an option.

I have 2 MODEL # ATC-5661A MH 6'6" Med/Hvy 20-30 - conventional

$50 ea or $90 for pair - obo

ANDE TOURNAMENT 5000™ SERIES
ANDE Tournament 5000 series boat conventional rods deliver high quality IM 6 graphite composite construction in all tubular models. These custom look rods provide full length, high modulus graphite sensitivity in a strong one piece blank. Both conventional and spinning models can be efficiently fished from rod holders thanks to the full length blank-through-butt design and tough gimbal butt with its removable cushioned protective cap. Full length grips are light and durable EVA foam for years of wear. All reel seats are constructed with corrosion proof graphite and cushioned stainless steel hoods for sure, corrosion proof reel mounting. Aluminum oxide guides are shock mounted on spinning models and light Hardloy style on conventional rods. Highly polished rings are mounted in strong, braced frames and will help line flow while protecting against wear. Attractive nylon thread wraps are protected with high gloss epoxy finish. The ATCS model is constructed with a one piece, solid fiberglass blank for extreme toughness and durability and boasts roller stripper guides and tip tops for smoother line flow.

Strong, sensitive, one piece high modulus IM6 graphite composite construction
Extra strong, tough, solid fiberglass construction on ATCS models
Full length, blank through butt design
Heavy duty frame aluminum oxide guides
Roller stripper and tip top on ATCS MHR model
Premium, super smooth hardloy style ring guides on conventional models
Heavy duty, braced frame guides on “H”
Light, durable EVA foam grips
Cushioned stainless steel and graphite reel seat
Cushion covered gimbal butt
Tough, high gloss epoxy wrap finish, thread check stripes

$30ea or 2 for $50

Premium components and performance are designed into the TSUNAMI FIVE STAR Series of rods produced exclusively by Bimini Bay Outfitters Performance Products. Light and powerful, these high quality rods are designed to handle inshore saltwater fish on all coasts. Precision tapers are engineered into the unidirectional graphite composite blanks for increased sensitivity, toughness and strength to overcome trophy gamefish. Lighter weight with strength and power means less fatigue while casting all day or fighting big fish.

Casting models boast smooth, line protecting Aluminum Oxide rings mounted in stainless steel one foot and two foot frames for lighter weight, wear resistance and improved casting performance. Corrosion proof, cushioned stainless steel and graphite reel seats provide the best quality and durability. Grade A Comfort Cork grips assure light weight and comfort in the hand. Boat cast and spin models come with EVA foam grips.
__________________________________________________ __

2 Fin nor off shore rods these are the 2009 versions ** these rods give a new meaning to the words light weight for the class **
these rods retailed new for over $250 ea but i got them on clearance and want to pass the savings onto you!

Introduced in 2008, Powerlite® rods are built with innovations that today’s saltwater anglers have demanded,
including a new blank construction method that combines overlapping layers of strong, flexible fiberglass and
light-weight, high-modulus graphite to produce a thinner, yet incredibly strong rod blank. Powerlite rods also
feature genuine Fuji® components including DPSH reel seats and HB Silicone-Nitride guides specially designed
to handle heavy mono and braided lines.

Spinning
• Multi-layer graphite / glass blanks
• Fuji® DPSH reel seats
• Fuji® Alconite guides
• Comfortable EVA handle
• I.G.F.A 25#, 30#, 40# and 50# available
• New Sailfish, Pitchbait and Jigging actions

1- FNPS60-270 6' line wt 60-75 $100 obo -spinning

1- FNPS60-325 6' Line wt 65-85 $125 obo - spinning

if you have any questions please let me know

thanks
Skip

Last edited by iamskippy; 10-08-2012 at 12:02 PM.. Reason: update info
iamskippy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 09:13 AM   #2
zacs
D'oh

tempting

i bent my wookie
zacs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 03:53 PM   #3
thefishingfreak
"Fishbucket"

thefishingfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 07:25 AM   #4
iamskippy

I am going to leave this open till Monday then move it to another site.
Old 10-14-2012, 07:54 PM   #5
iamskippy

Closing soon final bump
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
Old 10-17-2012, 09:33 AM   #6
iamskippy

closed due to lack of interest