Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

Left Nav S-B Home FAQ Members List S-B on Facebook Arcade WEAX Tides Buoys Calendar Today's Posts Right Nav

Left Container Right Container

Go Back   Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating » Striper Chat - Discuss stuff other than fishing ~ The Scuppers and Political talk » The Scuppers

The Scuppers This is a new forum for the not necessarily fishing related topics...

Old 09-18-2003, 07:07 PM   #1
Jimbo

Whoa You Won't Believe It!

So I'm out in the backyard putting tables and chairs away and "WHAM" I hear something hit the ground. The wham, wham and I turn and my first impression is am I in the Twilight Zone. It's blowin' like a mother, I got one kid babysitting here another on the road with a neighbor and my yard is filling up with fish dropped from the heavens. Dropping out of the sky like you read about in Weird Things Happening Books. So I get out my fileting board and I'm fileting a 42 inch striper, when wham, right next to me a huge sea trout slams down. In NJ it's blowing like you read about in books. I filet the striper, then the trout, then wham, an enormous cod ricochcets off the swingset. Right when Im done cleaning and wrapping that another striper, this one a fat momma, had to be 50" knocks me down. I'm thinking, "Good lood give me strength." My hands are aching from cleaning these trophys and getting them into the freezer. Do I have your attention now? Hey, I'm kidding, bit you gus be safe. The residual winds are really picking up and we aren't even into it yet. Take the light stuff inside, grab a beer and be safe. This chick Isabel ain't pretty. I been in blows before but this is weird. OK, I gotta get on some Dill Pickle recipes for Rick B.
Jimbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2003, 06:43 AM   #2
RickBomba

Now I see where all my fish have gone this season,
Stupid freakin Furacon.
Later,
Rick

John Redmond Thinks He's Smart By Changing My Avatar
RickBomba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2003, 09:39 AM   #3
JohnR
Certifiable Intertidal Anguiologist

I was about to say Wham, you got hit by somebodys roof and your dog Toto couldn't stop barking...

~Fix the Bait~ ~Pogies Forever~

Striped Bass Fishing - All Stripers

Kobayashi Maru Election - there is no way to win.

Apocalypse is Coming:
JohnR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2003, 08:43 AM   #4
KLMulder
I fart in your general direction!!!

Funny

In KS we had a twister go over lake Wabaunsee and dump fish all over town. NO LIE
KLMulder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2003, 04:55 AM   #5
Katie
Scuttlebutt

Send a message via AIM to Katie Send a message via MSN to Katie Send a message via Skype™ to Katie
That happend to my dad except with a blue it was dripped outta the sky from no where they said and then they look at it a hawk dropped it. my dad said that he jumped outta his pants it startled him that much.

Wasajigifying -[ was - a - jig-i-fy-ing] - the concept of not knowing what the hell your saying.

My Photography Page!
Katie is offline   Reply With Quote