Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

Left Nav S-B Home FAQ Members List S-B on Facebook Arcade WEAX Tides Buoys Calendar Today's Posts Right Nav

Left Container Right Container

Go Back   Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating » Striper Chat - Discuss stuff other than fishing ~ The Scuppers and Political talk » The Scuppers

The Scuppers This is a new forum for the not necessarily fishing related topics...

Old 06-30-2009, 03:01 PM   #1
Sgt_Nutz

Tall Ships?

I heard at work today(from a non-fisherman/non-boater) that one of the tall ships was in Plymouth tied up beside the Mayflower. Has anyone been in Plymouth today? Passed a large three masted sailing ship off Manomet heading north last Thursday. I think it was called the "Peace Maker." I thought it was heading to Boston but it could have ducked in to Plymouth.

Are they having the Tall Ships event this year?

20' Aquasport CC 115hp Johnson 'SiouxToo'
Sgt_Nutz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2009, 04:19 PM   #2
PRBuzz
BuzzLuck

Send a message via Skype™ to PRBuzz
It is there, I saw it today as I left Plymouth Harbor as you said docked right besides the Mayflower. I read that there were to be 3 tail ships docked at Plymouth for the weekend.

The Boston event is also going on but don't know the dates, thought it was July 8-11th?
PRBuzz is offline   Reply With Quote