Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

Left Nav S-B Home FAQ Members List S-B on Facebook Arcade WEAX Tides Buoys Calendar Today's Posts Right Nav

Left Container Right Container

Go Back   Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating » Striper Chat - Discuss stuff other than fishing ~ The Scuppers and Political talk » Sports Talk - Title Town

Sports Talk - Title Town Sports Talk - Our Home for the 2004/2007 World Champion Red Sox, Super Bowl XXXVI, XXXVIII, XXXIX Champion Patriots! SEVENTEEN TIME NBA Champion Boston Celtics, 2011 winners of Lord Stanley's Cup Boston Bruins!!!

Old 02-04-2008, 08:29 AM   #1
afterhours
Afterhours Custom Plugs

WAH WAH

with the exception of welker and brady (when he was'nt on his arse) were the ONLY two patriots i'd give a passing grade to. the o line was a disgrace- beaten at every turn like a redheaded step child. our secondary was a joke- bye bye assante. our o game plan? did we even have one? d line pressure? most of the team played like they expected to win....someone forgot to tell the giants who played one hellofa game.
i could'nt be dissappointed in this team and coaching staff in this game. congrats to the giants! they beat our collective butts!

.....ps i thought that hitting the qb in the head and horsecollaring were a no-no..happened at least 3 times.

.....yeah i know- sour grapes on my part, but this one hurts bad.

.....THE BETTER TEAM WON LAST NIGHT.

www.afterhoursplugs.com

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Afterh...428173?created

Instagram - afterhourscustom

Official S-B.com Sponsor

GAMEFISH NOW

"A GAMEFISH (WHICH STRIPED BASS SHOULD BE) IS TOO VALUABLE TO BE CAUGHT ONLY ONCE"...LEE WULFF
afterhours is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2008, 08:40 AM   #2
Slipknot
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by afterhours View Post

.....ps i thought that hitting the qb in the head and horsecollaring were a no-no..happened at least 3 times.

.....yeah i know- sour grapes on my part, but this one hurts bad.

.....THE BETTER TEAM WON LAST NIGHT.
ya I saw that too but you know how it is

also facemask is a penalty too but we got a turnover after that so it didn't matter.

ya the better team last night won, good for them bad for us
Slipknot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2008, 08:44 AM   #3
Slipknot
Super Moderator

one more thing

Samuel just lost millions with that missed opportunity
Slipknot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2008, 08:53 AM   #4
boot man

Unbelievable!
If they held on to Eli when they had him sacked...
If Tyree doesnt make the one handed helmet trap catch...
If Samuel holds on to the ball...

Now I know how the Yankee fans felt when Tony Clark hit down the right field line hit the wall and somehow climbed over for a ground rule double.

Giants played better last night and won. Congrats to them.
boot man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2008, 11:57 AM   #5
wrikerjr

sounds like a lot of fustration coming out now, ref's, dropped balls, missed sacks, etc. In the superbowl they usually let the players make the plays.

Bottom line was last night you had the Giants come into a game (that was enormous for your franchise, your quarterback and your coach) and they smacked you in the teeth and you were not prepared for it. Alot of your team was exposed last night and you still played one hell of a game.

You can alalyze it and blame who ever you want, but the end of it was your offense played bad, your defense broke and your special teams didn't do a hell of a lot and the giants had the better game plan, and got the players to believe they could do it and then went at you and got it done. That means you were out coached.

Hopefully this will not be the loss that will define your team, but it will be very difficult to overcome.
wrikerjr is offline   Reply With Quote