Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

Left Nav S-B Home FAQ Members List S-B on Facebook Arcade WEAX Tides Buoys Calendar Today's Posts Right Nav

Left Container Right Container

Go Back   Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating » Striper Chat - Discuss stuff other than fishing ~ The Scuppers and Political talk » Grumpy Old Pharts Board

Grumpy Old Pharts Board Gerritol, Ex-Lax, Immodium, Bad Breath - all requirements for the Grumpy Board

Old 04-29-2008, 08:48 PM   #1
Raider Ronnie

Send a message via AIM to Raider Ronnie
It's about time

After reading Nebe's topic about "turn signals" I figured I would post this.

Every morning on my ride to work up rt 1 from Foxboro to Norwood Ma.
I come up to many red lights, and every red light some %$%$%$%$%$%$%$%$ flies down the break down lane, times the light so when it turns green they fly from the break down late across the 2 lanes waiting for the light to change.
Today like always it happens ,
But today a state cruiser was behind me in the high speed lane, and sure enough just as the light's going to turn green some #^&#^&#^&#^&head jumps the light coming from the break down lane, and very happily, I move out of the way to my left to allow the state cruise to chase the #^&#^&#^&#^&head down and write that person up!

Raider Ronnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2008, 08:52 PM   #2
BigFish
BigFish Bait Co.

Send a message via AIM to BigFish
I wish that would happen more often! I love a happy ending!

Almost time to get our fish on!!!
BigFish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2008, 08:54 PM   #3
Nebe

sucker
Nebe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2008, 05:04 AM   #4
MrHunters
What was that!?!

i so thought that was going to end with the cruiser just kept going about his business.

That's how it would have gone down for me.
MrHunters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2008, 05:28 AM   #5
Raven

Angry Glad to hear it Ronnie

i have one a-hole that comes up my road doin 60 -65 in a residential area... around 6pm where the speed is unposted but i've been told where ever it isn't posted on a rural road...its 40 mph

so i can be out in my driveway working and here him coming at rush hour...
and with my phenomenal hearing...i can sense the difference from a long way off... from the sound of his engine compared to others.

and a couple of times i've yelled at him to slow the F down...
there's little kids across the street... and our road isn't his personal version of the mass pike...

now, i'm finding wine bottles and trash appearing ...so it may come down to having to run a camera and catch him in the act someday... or i'll just stand out in the middle of the road with a 20 foot piece of pipe and stop him illegally.

i informed the former chief of police...but i don't think he's remembered to tell the new chief...so i'm gonna stop in...
to the station . i'm gonna be sitting on my wall with a movie camera and place sticks at measured intervals that'll record his speed... because he's really starting to piss me off....
Raven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2008, 06:58 AM   #6
PaulS

2 weeks ago 1 sister was driving anothers sister and her family on the Merritt pkwy in Conn to a NY airport for vacation. There was a 2 car accident directly ahead of them with 1 car flipping over blocking the highway. About 2 min. later a state trooper comes up the middle as the cars had split to both sides to let police and ambulances through. He was followed by a woman who said she was in a hurry to pick her son up. The trooper said she followed him for about 2 miles. He said he wrote her a ticket that will suspend her license for 6 months.
PaulS is online now   Reply With Quote