Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

Left Nav S-B Home FAQ Members List S-B on Facebook Arcade WEAX Tides Buoys Calendar Today's Posts Right Nav

Left Container Right Container

Go Back   Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating » Striper Chat - Discuss stuff other than fishing ~ The Scuppers and Political talk » The Scuppers

The Scuppers This is a new forum for the not necessarily fishing related topics...

Old 07-12-2010, 05:06 PM   #1
ecduzitgood
time to go

It has taken an hour to calm down

enough to post this. I stopped at Seven eleven to pickup a drink for a buddy who just came back from L.I. and told me he would swap a Mountain Dew code red for the plug he brought me that was built just for me. Now this is the third store I've stopped at and I have been having a very aggravating day (just before I left the car wouldn't start and needed a shot of starting fluid) so I'm very edgy trying to get to this plug...err... I mean see my buddy. I pull in and there is one spot in the front row 20' from the door but a car is just pulling in and had it blocked so I just parked in the second row. I get out of my car and see the same car had continued over towards the door just pulling into the only other spot which happens to be a handicapped spot. I don't notice a handicapped plate and the windows are so dark I can't see in the side if there is a plaque so when I get by the drivers side and glanced all I saw was the woman behind the wheel and no HP plaque. So two more steps I'm rounding the front of the car with my hand pointing at the 6' high sign and gestured towards her windshield while shaking my head with a now pissed off look of disgust. I pull open the door head for the soda no code red, as I head back out the front female 20-30 something gives me a dirty look passenger so before she could comment I said "even for a minute it's a handicapped spot and it's not right shaking my head as I go out the door. Well like I said I'm having a bad day so as I walked by the passengers side of the car I'm once again looking at the black windows and just shaking my head. I get 8'-10' past the car and I hear HEY!!! I turned around and this fat 20 something bitch yells is it any of your business? but because of her Latino accent I said WHAT not sure of what she said she repeats is it any of your business? I replied IT'S A HANDICAP PARKING SPOT AND IT'S JUST WRONG AND SHOW NO RESPECT FOR OTHERS..I MEAN REALLY!! shaking my head again. She replies MIND YOUR OWN F%#*ING BUSINESS...That did it I let out a barrage of expletives like I was 20 again, I used words that I haven't used in years while she tried to keep up with her own the whole time sitting half out of the car. I turned with my finger in the air the whole time back into the car only stopping to grab my seatbelt and start the car, but once started it was back in the air and I put it in drive as she is stepping out of the car and we're both still shouting expletives at each other. I start to leave and a little bit of my sanity as returned and I finish the barrage "go back home or where ever you belong you fat $%*#ing $%^*.

I'm gritting my teeth again I better take a walk.
ecduzitgood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2010, 05:14 PM   #2
likwid
lobster = striper bait

Send a message via AIM to likwid
Tell us how you really feel.

Ski Quicks Hole
likwid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2010, 05:21 PM   #3
WESTPORTMAFIA

Last edited by Jenn; 07-12-2010 at 09:20 PM.. Reason: ...
WESTPORTMAFIA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2010, 05:30 PM   #4
spence

What happened with the plug?

-spence
spence is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2010, 06:24 PM   #5
ecduzitgood
time to go

I forgot

The shower has helped and I'll take a picture and post in a minute. First what is this world coming too? I really think voting this guy in has actually set race relations back (i'll save it for the political forum).
Picture next.
Old 07-12-2010, 06:33 PM   #6
ecduzitgood
time to go

Here it is

I had to promise I would fish it and send him a picture of the first fish I get with it. I am going to see him again tomorrow night at darts and the shower is wearing off so I think the best thing to do is take this plug for a swim and calm the nerves and hopefully I can do him one better and send him home with fish to share with the builder.
Click image for larger version

Name:	SS from Wayne.jpg
Views:	117
Size:	43.3 KB
ID:	40650
Old 07-12-2010, 06:44 PM   #7
Raven

Thumbs down DUDE

YOU NEED TO LISTEN TO SOME CHUCK WILD MUSIC

(sorry caps didn't mean to shout that.....)
recommended for vets with ptsd after their tour

and totally disconnect for awhile....

while i agree with your reasoning to a point
i think you totally blew it...

only because she coulda been some gang banger Beotch
that would just love to have her boyfriend come cap your ass.

not only that...but when you have a confrontation like that
(to be avoided)
your body releases all these toxins from the stress of it
that do horrible things to your insides

so consider these things and next time count to ten
if ya can....

nice plug tho
Raven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2010, 06:46 PM   #8
JohnnyD

Good for you. The POS deserved it. Unfortunately, they'll just do it again. Some people have no respect.
JohnnyD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2010, 06:52 PM   #9
SurfCaster413

Way to go man good for you. I cant stand people right now I think they are all stupid ass's. The next sob that cuts me out while am towing my trailer is gonna make me snap and punch some ones lights out.
SurfCaster413 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2010, 06:56 PM   #10
spence

Quote:
Originally Posted by ecduzitgood View Post
First what is this world coming too? I really think voting this guy in has actually set race relations back (i'll save it for the political forum).
You have a good point. I'll bet you weren't having all that many arguments with overweight Latino women before Obama.

I'd say < 2 argument with overweight Latino women in the past decade and it was Obama's fault.

But >2 arguments with overweight Latino women over the past decade and it could just be chronic bad luck, a physiological abnormality or perhaps sick fetish.

-spence
spence is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2010, 07:13 PM   #11
tattoobob
Soggy Bottom Boy

You shouldn't have lowered yourself down to her level, no worth the energy IMO

Nice Plug it looks like a super strike repaint

Surfcasting Full Throttle

Don't judge me Monkey

Recreational Surfcaster 99.9% C&R
tattoobob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2010, 07:43 PM   #12
ecduzitgood
time to go

I agree totally I lost it and it feels kinda like I just had sex and want to lay down now (my memory is not so good so I think thats how I used to feel..2+yrs.ago). I really wish I had handled it better and came back with something like if I had my handicapped child with me it would be my business but I don't like to lie so that never even crossed my mind after she threw the F-bomb I just lost it.
12-13yrs. ago I spent 3yrs down near the Cape Cod Cafe and dealt with these types and have escaped muggings twice when walking to my job each night, so I don't let them get close enough and become highly alert at any time I get that feeling something is going down. I know in my mind I was already thinking if a gun comes out and I can get in my car I was just going to push theirs into the store and hope if I they get me they can't get away fast and at least without their car and loads of people watching the whole thing go down there's a good chance they would get picked up, plenty of cops near the Belmont st store. Having no children and not much to lose makes me think of how things could or would go down and if it's me taking the bullet for one or more of those scumbags rotting in prison so be it. I'm not a bad guy at all in fact all I did was turn and get ready to tackle the guy when I heard him run up behind me and he put on the brakes abort 10 feet away and said "I ain't comin up on you" and took off back the other direction no tough guy here I just was ready to defend myself rather than freeze up. I honestly would rather talk my way out of a fight or get the hell out of there by running or what ever. The second time they came from across Main st. splitting up as I approached I told the guy coming towards me "wrong guy, not me, wrong guy, aint happening" and he kept coming till he was within reach and I put my hand out to keep him at a distance while watching his eyes as he was waving he arms trying to distract me saying "no problem man, no problem man" I saw his eye move towards my right and closed my hand taking a hold of him and throwing him to my right and he collided with his buddy who was coming from his hiding spot around the corner as I turned on the afterburners and got my arse out of there. I couldn't believe it but I had my tax return cash with me because my apartment had been ripped off and I wasn't going to leave it there (I know, try the bank but remember I had no car to get to the bank if I needed cash). It is a shame Brockton got as bad as it has, and I know it's gotten better but not better enough to not be aware of everything and everyone when I'm there. I guess I'm a pessimist because I always think of the worst happening and prepare for it and hope for the best.

Last edited by ecduzitgood; 07-12-2010 at 09:41 PM.. Reason: Started to think clearer and cleaned it up.
Old 07-12-2010, 07:51 PM   #13
ecduzitgood
time to go

Quote:
Originally Posted by tattoobob View Post
You shouldn't have lowered yourself down to her level, no worth the energy IMO

Nice Plug it looks like a super strike repaint
No thats not it it's brand new, built for me and I don't want the guy feeling I am trying to brag about my conection so I won't say who made it; just that it's my first one of his.
Old 07-12-2010, 07:54 PM   #14
ecduzitgood
time to go

Quote:
Originally Posted by spence View Post
You have a good point. I'll bet you weren't having all that many arguments with overweight Latino women before Obama.

I'd say < 2 argument with overweight Latino women in the past decade and it was Obama's fault.

But >2 arguments with overweight Latino women over the past decade and it could just be chronic bad luck, a physiological abnormality or perhaps sick fetish.

-spence
You'll have to meet me in the proper forum where I will discuss this further.
Old 07-12-2010, 09:24 PM   #15
Raven

Quote:
it feels kinda like I just had sex and want to lay down now. .

lay down to sleep with this dude and chill

http://www.realmusic.com/index.php?o...=91&Itemid=149
Old 07-12-2010, 09:38 PM   #16
O.D. Mike

Ed,
Go fishing and find your happy place... If you need to, smoke some damiana leaf to calm your nerves... Life is to short Ed, walk it off....

Mike
O.D. Mike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2010, 10:03 PM   #17
ecduzitgood
time to go

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.D. Mike View Post
Ed,
Go fishing and find your happy place... If you need to, smoke some damiana leaf to calm your nerves... Life is to short Ed, walk it off....

Mike
I am going down shortly so I can get one of my spots for sunrise. If you see my Red Explorer fish directly across from me and I can almost gaurantee you'll be on fish the way the last three trips worked watching fish break well within range if I was on the opposite side. I have never heard of damiana and will probably stick to sativa, which brings to mind maybe it was the lack of sativa that caused me to lose it.
Old 07-13-2010, 05:24 AM   #18
Raven

Quote:
I will probably stick to sativa, which brings to mind maybe it was the lack of sativa that caused me to lose it.
aye, Matey

ARRRG