Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

Left Nav S-B Home FAQ Members List S-B on Facebook Arcade WEAX Tides Buoys Calendar Today's Posts Right Nav

Left Container Right Container

Go Back   Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating » Classifieds Area - NO COMMERCIAL POSTS WHATSOEVER » Classifieds

Classifieds Buy,Sell, or Swap for members only please. NO COMMERCIAL ADVERTISING - thanks... And if you sell something like a boat through here - throw us a couple bucks for the site please :D

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-17-2015, 03:16 PM   #1
BigBo

Winter Clearance

I have a couple rods and one rod/reel combo I'd like to pass on at a great deal to someone.
First is a G. Loomis Pro Blue PBR843S 7' one piece Fast action 12-25lb
This one has never been used. I bought two and only used the one. Incredible feel and action. I sealed the cork handles with U-40 but that's all.
List price is $265.00; my price is $165.00

Next is a Shimano Trevala Casting TFC-63MH rated; Braid line 50-100lb Jig Wt 110-240g Medium Heavy Medium Fast action. 6' 3"
Great lightweight rod with tons of power. Has seen plenty of use but is in great shape.
List price is $213.00; my price $85.00

Rod/Reel combo; Local Hooker Spiral Wrapped custom. MM700E2040AC 7' 20-40lb Moderate Fast Heavy Power 1-4oz
Reel is a Penn Jigmaster 500L HT-100 Drag and Anodized aluminum spool. The reel is loaded with Cortland Leadcore.
The rod has a few light scratches and the reel and line were used twice. They are like brand new. I do have the box for the reel.
Asking $150 for the combo.

I really do not want to ship these so I would meet anywhere Boston to Plymouth area (I live in Rockland, MA).
It's too hard to get decent pics of the rods. I suppose i can try if someone really wants them.
Pics attached are of the Jigmaster.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMGP0804.jpg
Views:	291
Size:	146.3 KB
ID:	60469   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMGP0805.jpg
Views:	283
Size:	144.3 KB
ID:	60470  

The future ain't what it used to be. --Yogi Berra