Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

Left Nav S-B Home FAQ Members List S-B on Facebook Arcade WEAX Tides Buoys Calendar Today's Posts Right Nav

Left Container Right Container

Go Back   Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating » Striper Chat - Discuss stuff other than fishing ~ The Scuppers and Political talk » Political Threads

Political Threads This section is for Political Threads - Enter at your own risk. If you say you don't want to see what someone posts - don't read it :hihi:

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-05-2020, 12:34 PM   #14
PaulS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
As to your question, what I know for a fact was in his vindictive and obnoxious way, Trump was making fin of a guy who criticized him. He made fun of him in a way that he had made fun of another guy in the past suggesting that his choice of mockery wasn't necessarily related to this guy's condition. If you read Ann Coulters's article, instead of just the sentence that suited your needs, you'd see she was making the same argument I'm making, but she used hateful language to do so. and if you read any other articles you would see that all say Trump's movement are totally different from what he did w/the reporter and with the general. There are even videos online showing the differences. Hateful language that you embraced.I embrace it only to show what a vile low person he his and that the Trumplicans will do anything to support him regardless of how low he goes.

I answered your question. Any chance you can show me the same courtesy? using your logic, can I assume it's OK if I use the n-word while making fun of myself? If not, please explain the difference between that, and your defense of what Obama did.Feel free to make that argument. Most people would disagree.

It must be exhausting to have to get so creative, vague, and evasive, instead of simply answering questions and - god forbid - admitting someone else is right once in awhile.
You're the one who is wrong. You should have just stuck with he says vile things but I like his policies.