Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

Left Nav S-B Home FAQ Members List S-B on Facebook Arcade WEAX Tides Buoys Calendar Today's Posts Right Nav

Left Container Right Container

Go Back   Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating » Classifieds Area - NO COMMERCIAL POSTS WHATSOEVER » Classifieds

Classifieds Buy,Sell, or Swap for members only please. NO COMMERCIAL ADVERTISING - thanks... And if you sell something like a boat through here - throw us a couple bucks for the site please :D

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-10-2008, 07:14 PM   #1
plankton
Australian Ambassador

Diecast Model Car Collection

Hey guys, is anyone here a collector of these things or looking to become one? I've got a bunch of cars that belonged to my dad which he collected during the late 90's up until his death in 2001. I'm moving overseas in less than a year and I need to start cleaning things out, wish I could take everything with me but it's just too costly. I don't really want to put these up on ebay, dad was a diehard fisherman and I think he would have liked these to go to someone who shared the passion. I've got a 12-car plexi display case of different Ferraris and another with NASCAR related stuff, a few muscle cars and some race car models. All are 1:18 scale, in excellent to good condition, and a few have certificates of authenticity, one has the original box. If anyone is interested I can post more specifics and some photos and try to come up with an idea on price. Thanks.
plankton is offline   Reply With Quote