Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

Left Nav S-B Home FAQ Members List S-B on Facebook Arcade WEAX Tides Buoys Calendar Today's Posts Right Nav

Left Container Right Container

Go Back   Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating » Classifieds Area - NO COMMERCIAL POSTS WHATSOEVER » Classifieds

Classifieds Buy,Sell, or Swap for members only please. NO COMMERCIAL ADVERTISING - thanks... And if you sell something like a boat through here - throw us a couple bucks for the site please :D

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-02-2009, 07:45 PM   #1
Brian L

Light and medium action Striper rods and a nice batch of Freshwater tackle

Hi Everybody..

Just got a new rod wrapping machine for Christmas, so I'll be replacing some of these with new homemade customs over the next couple of months. They all have served me well..

G Loomis IMX SJR844 7' Spinning Rod- A fantastic stick for Albies and light plugs. It is absolutely one of the best blanks I've ever fished with. Amazing power for a light rod with a quick tip and plenty of backbone for fighting. I plan on buying the same blank and making another, so this one's available! $100.00

G Loomis GL3 MBR844C 7' Baitcasting Rod- Same blank action as above but in GL3 Casting. Another really sweet rod, though I hardly used it! Darn near new condition $90

Star 7'0" Spinning Rod 1/2-1-1/2 oz rated. Another nice rod for light jigs, plugs, etc.. $45

St. Croix Tidemaster 7' Med Hvy Graphite Baitcasting Rod 1/2-1-1/2 oz rated. Like the GL3, a nice solid plugging rod. I've also used pin eels very effectively with it. $60

Rogue SW704C - 7' Casting/Bottom Fishing Rod- 12-25lb Rated. This has been my go to stick for Tog fishing and it's also boated a bunch of Stripes. Amazingly strong for how light it is. I'll be wrapping another like it, so I'd like to sell this one. Very high quality blank. $60

I'd absolutely be interested in trades/bartering as well. I'm looking for either a Sustain or Stradic 6000, or any types of Shimano Calcuttas.

I will post sell prices and donate 20% of all of the proceeds from selling the sticks to SB.com!

As far as the freshwater stuff goes, I've been a fanatic collector of all things Bass for about 25 years. I've got an endless collection of very high quality rods, crankbaits, topwaters, buzzbaits, spinnerbaits, jigs, plastic, etc.. etc.. etc... If anyone's looking to start or grow a solid Bass tackle assortment, you may want to check out what I've got. Many of these lures are new or like new!

Thanks!

Last edited by Brian L; 01-03-2009 at 03:27 AM..
Brian L is offline   Reply With Quote