Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

Left Nav S-B Home FAQ Members List S-B on Facebook Arcade WEAX Tides Buoys Calendar Today's Posts Right Nav

Left Container Right Container

Go Back   Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating » Striper Chat - Discuss stuff other than fishing ~ The Scuppers and Political talk » The Scuppers

The Scuppers This is a new forum for the not necessarily fishing related topics...

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-23-2012, 08:11 AM   #1
MarshCappa
Marcia! Marcia! Marcia!

ACN - Opinions Needed

I attended an in home meeting last night at a friends house in Marshfield with about 15 other guys. The room was a mix of small business owners, unemplyed, and current ACN reps. I had mixed feelings going in and still do. They wanted $500 from ME last night to start out but I made an excuse and left when the meeting was over. Obviously earning more money on the side would be attractive too me but I don't want to get into something and sell it to people without getting some feedback. I respect many of the people on this board and would like to hear what you guys think. Thanks!

ACN Direct Seller Home-Based Business Opportunity, Products & Services

"Sunshine Day Dream"
MarshCappa is offline   Reply With Quote