Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

Left Nav S-B Home FAQ Members List S-B on Facebook Arcade WEAX Tides Buoys Calendar Today's Posts Right Nav

Left Container Right Container

Go Back   Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating » Striper Chat - Discuss stuff other than fishing ~ The Scuppers and Political talk » Political Threads

Political Threads This section is for Political Threads - Enter at your own risk. If you say you don't want to see what someone posts - don't read it :hihi:

Old 10-26-2016, 04:38 AM   #1
wdmso

Quote:
Originally Posted by afterhours View Post
he's not hillary.

Thats the saddest reason..

But this thread has shown one thing.. for one reason or another I have seen no Rational reasons why or if anyone should supports Trump ?

all I see is why they wont vote for Hillary ..
Old 10-26-2016, 07:30 AM   #2
ecduzitgood
time to go

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post

But this thread has shown one thing.. for one reason or another I have seen no Rational reasons why or if anyone should supports Trump ?

Apparently you didn't view the links in the first post?
If you refuse to be informed then why vote?

http://www.latimes.com/politics/la-n...nap-story.html
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

Last edited by ecduzitgood; 10-26-2016 at 07:46 AM..
Old 10-26-2016, 08:04 AM   #3
spence

Quote:
Originally Posted by ecduzitgood View Post
Apparently you didn't view the links in the first post?
If you refuse to be informed then why vote?
What does that link tell you?
Old 10-26-2016, 09:05 AM   #4
ecduzitgood
time to go

Quote:
Originally Posted by spence View Post
What does that link tell you?
Let's hear what you feel the link should be telling me. I am not playing your games and doing the work for you. If you have issues with the information in the links just put it out there.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
Old 10-26-2016, 08:08 AM   #5
Slipknot
Super Moderator

Quote:

your eyes are closed or your mind is closed or your mind is made up to the point of discounting all else.

there are plenty of reasons and as Ed said, read the link.

A main reason for me is the supreme court and what it would look like under each. The country's freedoms are at stake.
That is the only reason I need at this point although there are others like stronger military, better healthcare, turn the economy around helping the middle class return, actually helping inner cities, and pretty much securing the border etc.

The United States Constitution does not exist to grant you rights; those rights are inherent within you. Rather it exists to frame a limited government so that those natural rights can be exercised freely.

1984 was a warning, not a guidebook!

It's time more people spoke up with the truth. Every time we let a leftist lie go uncorrected, the commies get stronger.
Old 10-26-2016, 09:06 AM   #6
Jim in CT

Quote:

:
Oh, you want rational?

Hilary supports partial birth abortion, which is monstrous even to most Democrats. If you care about the unborn, which we all were at one time, it would be very rational to support Trump.

Are you saying it's irrational to have empathy for an unborn child?

Trump wants to halt immigration of Islamic refugees from places that are terrorist hotbeds, until we can figure out how to do it safely. That's not a rational thing to advocate for?

Trump wants to re-negotiate some of the trade deals that have put Americans at a significant competitive disadvantage. That's not a rational thing to support?

Hilary believes that white cops are a threat, and she (like all Democrats) kisses Al Sharpton's ring. Trump is honest enough to admit that the problem in our cities has little to do with white cops, and it's a safe bet he won't give Al Sharpton the time of day.

Trump proposed specific policies that would help working families (making childcare expenses tax deductible, mandatory maternity leave, tax credits to moms who stay home instead of working). Those aren't rational things to support?

Please explain how those are not rational reasons to support Trump.
Old 10-26-2016, 10:32 AM   #7
The Dad Fisherman
Super Moderator

Quote:

That's funny, I just went back and revisited this thread and not one single reason was listed to vote for Hillary, other than that they won't vote for Trump.

http://www.striped-bass.com/Stripert...ad.php?t=91218

including this little nugget...

Quote:
I am voting for Hillary because she is the best qualified choice of the 2 in a huge spectrum over Trump

you dont hire a plumber to wire your your house

yet some are willing to hire a foul mouth wrecking ball operator to FIX the Washington establishment... because he thinks The Potus can say your Fired !!
that comment is just LOADED with positive insight as to why Hillary is the better candidate

"If you're arguing with an idiot, make sure he isn't doing the same thing."
Old 10-26-2016, 03:38 PM   #8
wdmso

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dad Fisherman View Post
That's funny, I just went back and revisited this thread and not one single reason was listed to vote for Hillary, other than that they won't vote for Trump.

http://www.striped-bass.com/Stripert...ad.php?t=91218

including this little nugget...

that comment is just LOADED with positive insight as to why Hillary is the better candidate
would you like me to list why she is the best qualified you can look it up .. so compared to trump let see US Senator 9 years 4 years as US Secretary of State ..Clinton became a member of the Senate Armed Services Committee in 2003. 30 years of public service .. much legislation sponsored and co sponsored good idea how she'll govern

some reason for trump from on line :He Won’t Back Down He Can Run an Economy He is not Hillary. He is not your ordinary politician. He would repeal the Affordable Care Act. He speaks for us little people.
Make no mistake, there is an establishment plot against him..His business accomplishments .. nothing suggest how he will Govern
Old 10-27-2016, 07:39 AM   #9
The Dad Fisherman
Super Moderator

Quote:
would you like me to list why she is the best qualified you can look it up ..
Yes, Yes I would...YOU'RE the one that made the below comment, yet you did the EXACT same thing on the "Why should we vote for Hillary" thread. and I shouldn't have to go look it up....these threads were created to post the reasons....yet neither one did

Quote:

Quote:
let see US Senator 9 years 4 years as US Secretary of State
Was she any good at those positions? What are her list of accomplishments during her tenure?

Rex Ryan was the Coach of the Jets for 6 years and the Coach of the Bills for 2 years. What were his accomplishments during his time in those positions? He served as a Coach/Assistant Coach for 30 years....does that automatically make him a good coach....just because he held the position.

"If you're arguing with an idiot, make sure he isn't doing the same thing."