Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

Left Nav S-B Home FAQ Members List S-B on Facebook Arcade WEAX Tides Buoys Calendar Today's Posts Right Nav

Left Container Right Container

Go Back   Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating » Striper Chat - Discuss stuff other than fishing ~ The Scuppers and Political talk » Political Threads

Political Threads This section is for Political Threads - Enter at your own risk. If you say you don't want to see what someone posts - don't read it :hihi:

Old 01-24-2017, 09:59 AM   #1
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post
"He tried to prevent Foxnews from doing it's job. That's an attack on the freedom of the press, and that's why Fox's competition stood up to Obama's totalitarian inclinations"

but Have Zero issues with Trumps Press Secretary statements Or Trumps comments about the media Shocking
""He tried to prevent Foxnews from doing it's job" The entire press corps apparently agreed with me, because they all told Obama he could not exclude Foxnews this way. I guess you know more than they do about what happened.

"but Have Zero issues with Trumps Press Secretary statements "

I have no issues with those statements? I refer you to post #5 on this thread...I said the following, in reference to the press secretary:

"It was an idiotic thing to say. What gain is there, to lying about something so stupid and unimportant?"

I called Trump's press secretary an idiot, a liar, and stupid. Yet according to you, I have nothing to say about his behavior.

Do you see how blindly partisan you are? You can't even see where I am agreeing with you. Put down the Kool Aid for two seconds, and think.
Old 01-25-2017, 05:32 AM   #2
wdmso

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
""He tried to prevent Foxnews from doing it's job" The entire press corps apparently agreed with me, because they all told Obama he could not exclude Foxnews this way. I guess you know more than they do about what happened.

"but Have Zero issues with Trumps Press Secretary statements "

I have no issues with those statements? I refer you to post #5 on this thread...I said the following, in reference to the press secretary:

"It was an idiotic thing to say. What gain is there, to lying about something so stupid and unimportant?"

I called Trump's press secretary an idiot, a liar, and stupid. Yet according to you, I have nothing to say about his behavior.

Do you see how blindly partisan you are? You can't even see where I am agreeing with you. Put down the Kool Aid for two seconds, and think.

Yes we were on the same page then another comparison thats clearly Bias

Trump : idiot, a liar, and stupid

Obama : totalitarian inclinations

Id be more inclined to agree if you just moved Trump down and Obama up
Old 01-25-2017, 09:32 AM   #3
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post
Id be more inclined to agree if you just moved Trump down and Obama up
My opinion of Trump as a person could not be any lower.

My opinions of Obama are based on the sum of all his actions, good and bad. When someone like you gives him credit for everything that went right, and ignores everything that went wrong, I would imagine he would look pretty awesome in that view. I choose to look at everything he did. In that light, there were some huge failures.