Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

Left Nav S-B Home FAQ Members List S-B on Facebook Arcade WEAX Tides Buoys Calendar Today's Posts Right Nav

Left Container Right Container

Go Back   Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating » Striper Chat - Discuss stuff other than fishing ~ The Scuppers and Political talk » Political Threads

Political Threads This section is for Political Threads - Enter at your own risk. If you say you don't want to see what someone posts - don't read it :hihi:

Old 05-07-2019, 01:49 PM   #1
spence

Jim, (for the 73rd time) there's no indictment for collusion. Over 250 contacts with Russians. Every one of those hidden is an incident of collusion.

I think we're up to 700 by the way.
Old 05-07-2019, 01:59 PM   #2
scottw

Quote:
Originally Posted by spence View Post
Jim, (for the 73rd time) there's no indictment for collusion. Over 250 contacts with Russians. Every one of those hidden is an incident of collusion.

Oh. So they did find collusion. Thanks for the alternate universe opinion
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
Old 05-07-2019, 08:55 PM   #3
Jim in CT

Quote:

Ahhh... if collusion isn’t a crime, what was the point? for two years, how many in the media predicted indictments? his son and
son in law we’re sure to get indicted!!

oh, 700. and if that many said hilary should have gone to prison, that would mean what to you, exactly?
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
Old 05-08-2019, 09:29 AM   #4
spence

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
Ahhh... if collusion isn’t a crime, what was the point? for two years, how many in the media predicted indictments? his son and son in law we’re sure to get indicted!!
In the report it basically states the reason Don Jr didn't get indicted was that he was too stupid to realize he was breaking campaign finance laws for his coordination with WikiLeaks. Just because there's no indictment doesn't mean there's not wrongdoing. Read the report.

Remember there are still a dozen outstanding investigations we don't have any visibility to. This is likely one of the big reasons Trump desperate to keep the full report under wraps.

The idea that this is all over is laughable.

Last edited by spence; 05-08-2019 at 09:45 AM..
Old 05-08-2019, 09:49 AM   #5
detbuch

Quote:
In the report it basically states the reason Don Jr didn't get indicted was that he was too stupid to realize he was breaking campaign finance laws for his coordination with WikiLeaks.

The reason that he didn't get indicted is that his lack of intent to do so didn't meet the criteria for indictment. That you use that as an occasion to call him stupid demonstrates your politically driven lack of class.

Remember there are still a dozen outstanding investigations we don't have any visibility to. This is likely one of the big reasons Trump desperate to keep the full report under wraps.

Yup, there are a lot of investigations forthcoming. And lots of attempts to keep information under wraps. Of course you seem to give a nod to, and salivate over, only those that may get Trump. But . . . . there are several others that may bring tears to your eyes and dry up your spittle.

You might insert here another one of your lengthy and hollow HAHA'S. Who said "this" is all over?

Last edited by detbuch; 05-08-2019 at 09:56 AM..
Old 05-08-2019, 11:15 AM   #6
Jim in CT

Quote:
Oh, I agree it's not over. The next step is investigating the people who started the hoax, to see if Obama's justice department broke rules by becoming political campaign operatives. It's not over by a long shot, I cannot wait for the next stage, I yearn for the next stage. You might not be as excited as I am, you might want to take a sabbatical to whatever spa you went to after the election.

Do you remember the left's reaction when Trump said his campaign was being spied on? Everyone laughed, everyone called him a liar. How many of those critics have admitted on air, that he was 100% correct? Has a single person done that?
Old 05-08-2019, 11:25 AM   #7
RIROCKHOUND
Also known as OAK

Quote:
Do you remember the left's reaction when Trump said his campaign was being spied on? Everyone laughed, everyone called him a liar. How many of those critics have admitted on air, that he was 100% correct? Has a single person done that?
Christopher Wray would disagree that he was spied on, but then again, what does he know...

Bryan

Originally Posted by #^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&
"For once I agree with Spence. UGH. I just hope I don't get the urge to go start buying armani suits to wear in my shop"
Old 05-08-2019, 11:48 AM   #8
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by RIROCKHOUND View Post
Christopher Wray would disagree that he was spied on, but then again, what does he know...
Oh FFS Bryan, Wray admitted that there was eavesdropping on the campaign, and we know the FBI inserted undercover operatives to infiltrate the campaign. Wray didn't like the use of the word "spying", is that not splitting hairs?

In your words Bryan, what's the difference between "spying", and what was done to the Trump campaign?

And the Attorney General, I believe, is Christopher Wrays boss, and he did use the term "spying" what does he know...

Last edited by Jim in CT; 05-08-2019 at 12:10 PM..
Old 05-08-2019, 12:37 PM   #9
RIROCKHOUND
Also known as OAK

Quote:
Oh FFS Bryan, Wray admitted that there was eavesdropping on the campaign, and we know the FBI inserted undercover operatives to infiltrate the campaign. Wray didn't like the use of the word "spying", is that not splitting hairs?

In your words Bryan, what's the difference between "spying", and what was done to the Trump campaign?

And the Attorney General, I believe, is Christopher Wrays boss, and he did use the term "spying" what does he know...
I would call it an investigation on suspicious contacts between a campaign and a foreign adversary.

As far as Barr, forgive me for distrusting a guy who auditioned in public for this job by writing an unsolicited memo for an audience of one on why president's can't be indicted....

Bryan

Originally Posted by #^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&
"For once I agree with Spence. UGH. I just hope I don't get the urge to go start buying armani suits to wear in my shop"