Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

Left Nav S-B Home FAQ Members List S-B on Facebook Arcade WEAX Tides Buoys Calendar Today's Posts Right Nav

Left Container Right Container

Go Back   Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating » Striper Chat - Discuss stuff other than fishing ~ The Scuppers and Political talk » Political Threads

Political Threads This section is for Political Threads - Enter at your own risk. If you say you don't want to see what someone posts - don't read it :hihi:

Old 10-25-2019, 05:28 PM   #1
wdmso

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
they’re looking to see if the obama justice department decided to act like hires security guards for the Hilary campaign. there sure evidence of ugliness in what they did to carter page. using political opposition research without disclosing it as such, to get a fisa warrant on a fellow american citizen.

but thanks for responding as i knew you would, to the syllable.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
Respond how by not feeding into another one of your conspiracy theories
Old 10-25-2019, 09:30 PM   #2
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post
Respond how by not feeding into another one of your conspiracy theories
OK, I'll bite. How do you know it's a paranoid, baseless conspiracy theory? How do you know that there weren't unethical things going on at the Justice Department under Obama? I'm all ears. Please enlilghten me.

US Attorney Durham is considered a pretty serioous guy. I wonder when the libs will say he was a serial rapist in high school?
Old 10-26-2019, 07:28 AM   #3
wdmso

Quote:
OK, I'll bite. How do you know it's a paranoid, baseless conspiracy theory? How do you know that there weren't unethical things going on at the Justice Department under Obama? I'm all ears. Please enlilghten me.

US Attorney Durham is considered a pretty serioous guy. I wonder when the libs will say he was a serial rapist in high school?
What crime are they investigating ? Lets start here it's not in order but why not... then lets move on to the evidence or probable cause as to why they think a crime was committed

BUT seeing how you think the Bidens committed crimes because thats what Trump told you . I can see why you think crimes have been committed here ..

JIM if being unethical is a crime .. Whats that make Trump?

Or even better why is this Durham not looking into Biden.. and i guess doing this now before an election is what? Accidental.. or just more of the deepstate bs that drives the base and guys like you crazy .. because its gotta to be real

Last edited by wdmso; 10-26-2019 at 07:34 AM..
Old 10-26-2019, 07:34 AM   #4
Jim in CT

Quote:
What crime are they investigating ? Lets start here it's not in order but why not... then lets move on to the evidence or probable cause as to why they think a crime was committed

BUT seeing how you think the Bidens committed crimes because thats what Trump told you . I can see why you think crimes have been committed here ..

JIM if being unethical is a crime .. Whats that make Trump?

Or even better why is this Durham not looking into Biden.. and i guess doing this now before an election is what? Accidental..
"What crime are they investigating ? "

So by your own admission you have no idea what they're investigating, but somehow you already know the investigation is a sham.

Violating the rights of American citizens is a constitutional violation. Applying for FISA warrants to help a political ally is a constitutional violation.

How about you read what the IG and Durham say, before you make up your mind? What does it say that you made up your mind without even knowing what they were investigating?

Is there any evidence that Durham is a political hack, and not a serious prosecutor? Look at what he did in Boston...
Old 10-26-2019, 07:36 AM   #5
scottw

Quote:

BUT seeing how you think the Bidens committed crimes

Bidens' Billions...

between stays at rehab centers hunter raked in tons of dough from ukraine (where Pro Quid Joe was Obama's point person), china (where Pro Quid Joe was Obama's point person), romania(where Pro Quid Joe was Obama's point person)

brother with no experience landed 1.5 billion dollar contract

"lo and behold, six months after James Biden joined Hill International in 2010, the company won a $1.5 billion contract to build at least 100,000 affordable homes in Iraq. Talk about coincidence.

Or not. According to published reports, the State Department, then run by Hillary Clinton, and the Iraqi government were instrumental in Hill winning the contract. Also at the time, Biden(Pro Quid Joe) was Obama’s point person on Iraq, and like Klain, who is no expert on public health, James Biden was no maven on public housing."
Old 10-26-2019, 07:36 AM   #6
Jim in CT

Quote:
BUT seeing how you think the Bidens committed crimes because thats what Trump told you .
Nope. I said there's evidence, which there is, and that it should be investigated. Even Pete said there's value in investigating that, but you don't call him out.
Old 10-26-2019, 03:20 PM   #7
wdmso

Quote:
Nope. I said there's evidence, which there is, and that it should be investigated. Even Pete said there's value in investigating that, but you don't call him out.
Whats your evidence?? On either investigations.

Thats right you cant post any.. what a shocker
Old 10-26-2019, 03:58 PM   #8
Jim in CT

Quote:
Whats your evidence?? On either investigations.

Thats right you cant post any.. what a shocker
So you expect me to post evidence, between the time you type those two sentences?
Old 10-26-2019, 05:05 PM   #9
wdmso

Quote:
So you expect me to post evidence, between the time you type those two sentences?
No I expect factual information. Or at least circumstantial evidence When anyone accuses some
Of wrong doing.. So far I have seen neither from the DOJ the white house you or the media.. plenty of speculation however