Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

Left Nav S-B Home FAQ Members List S-B on Facebook Arcade WEAX Tides Buoys Calendar Today's Posts Right Nav

Left Container Right Container

Go Back   Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating » Striper Chat - Discuss stuff other than fishing ~ The Scuppers and Political talk » Political Threads

Political Threads This section is for Political Threads - Enter at your own risk. If you say you don't want to see what someone posts - don't read it :hihi:

Old 12-31-2019, 10:56 AM   #1
wdmso

TRUMP'S isn't the most pro Israel POTUS . he is just into headlines and instigation, he could careless who the Israel's delegitimize. He sees them as a dog on the end of his leash .. and these pro Israel moves and we'll look the other way policymaking , are advance payment to insure the dog dosen't bite its handler .. it's has always been proxy war but before Trump. the US attempted to be as objective as possible, with every crisis . That choice is gone Via Trumps Transactional approach and I am king way of thinking. Trumps actions are for Trump, not Israel
Old 12-31-2019, 11:07 AM   #2
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post
TRUMP'S isn't the most pro Israel POTUS . he is just into headlines and instigation, he could careless who the Israel's delegitimize. He sees them as a dog on the end of his leash .. and these pro Israel moves and we'll look the other way policymaking , are advance payment to insure the dog dosen't bite its handler .. it's has always been proxy war but before Trump. the US attempted to be as objective as possible, with every crisis . That choice is gone Via Trumps Transactional approach and I am king way of thinking. Trumps actions are for Trump, not Israel
what president us done
more for israel in your lifetime?

his actions are for him, eh? What did he get out of it, when he moved the US embassy? what did he get out of it, by banning anti semitism at colleges that receive federal funding? Please explain...
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
Old 12-31-2019, 11:15 AM   #3
spence

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
What did he get out of it, when he moved the US embassy? what did he get out of it, by banning anti semitism at colleges that receive federal funding? Please explain...
He’s pandering to evangelicals Jim, without them he can’t win.
Old 12-31-2019, 11:25 AM   #4
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by spence View Post
He’s pandering to evangelicals Jim, without them he can’t win.
so everything he does, he only does because he’s pandering to someone. But all the good that Obama did, was just out of a desire to help people.

what do you think of DiBlasio and Talib ( no irony there!) saying Trump is responsible for anti semitism.
Old 12-31-2019, 04:47 PM   #5
wdmso

Quote:
what president us done
more for israel in your lifetime?

his actions are for him, eh? What did he get out of it, when he moved the US embassy? what did he get out of it, by banning anti semitism at colleges that receive federal funding? Please explain...
Moving the embassy did nothing but take a side , a PR stunt a side that was always understood . He got his look at me moment

As for anti semitism at colleges please you'll hang your hat on that but white supremacists you consider over played. ??? Its all lip service from Trump and beyond obovious, like his staged 1st phase trade deal
Old 12-31-2019, 04:54 PM   #6
Jim in CT

Quote:
Moving the embassy did nothing but take a side , a PR stunt a side that was always understood . He got his look at me moment

As for anti semitism at colleges please you'll hang your hat on that but white supremacists you consider over played. ??? Its all lip service from Trump and beyond obovious, like his staged 1st phase trade deal
moving the embassy was taking a side. Israel’s side. You can’t admit he’s a friend to Israel. Everyone in Israel knows it, but you can’t accept it. because it doesn’t serve your politics.

anti semitic violence and white supremacy are equally evil. White supremacy is repudiated by everyone who matters. Many liberals are embracing anti semitism. Ask those who defend the bigot and skank Talib. Anti semitism is also growing on college campuses, requiring trump
to sign the bill.

many, many blacks will
say that white supremacy isnt on their radar screen.
Old 01-01-2020, 03:51 PM   #7
wdmso

Quote:
moving the embassy was taking a side. Israel’s side. You can’t admit he’s a friend to Israel. Everyone in Israel knows it, but you can’t accept it. because it doesn’t serve your politics.

anti semitic violence and white supremacy are equally evil. White supremacy is repudiated by everyone who matters. Many liberals are embracing anti semitism. Ask those who defend the bigot and skank Talib. Anti semitism is also growing on college campuses, requiring trump
to sign the bill.

many, many blacks will
say that white supremacy isnt on their radar screen.

Typical response. Any criticisms of Israel is embracing anti semitism. Any criticisms of trump is because of hate.

And white supremacy is a black only issues ,, you really need stop seeing the world thru a straw
Old 01-01-2020, 06:41 PM   #8
Jim in CT

Quote:
Typical response. Any criticisms of Israel is embracing anti semitism.
I said very very specifically, that Israel isn’t perfect. I never, ever said all criticism of Israel is anti semitism. You’re literally making stuff up out of this air, stuff that is completely at odds with my posts. You feeling OK?

i’ve also criticizes trump a lot, so i don’t think all criticism of him
is hate mongering.

Stop playing the victim card, especially when you do it so poorly.
Old 01-02-2020, 09:17 AM   #9
Pete F.
Canceled

Quote:
I said very very specifically, that Israel isn’t perfect. I never, ever said all criticism of Israel is anti semitism. You’re literally making stuff up out of this air, stuff that is completely at odds with my posts. You feeling OK?

i’ve also criticizes trump a lot, so i don’t think all criticism of him
is hate mongering.

Stop playing the victim card, especially when you do it so poorly.
But Floridaman''s senior advisor said exactly that in an Op-ed in the NYTs

What the order itself did not make explicit, the President’s son-in-law did: on Wednesday, Jared Kushner published an Op-Ed in the Times in which he stressed that the definition of anti-Semitism used in the executive order “makes clear what our administration has stated publicly on the record: Anti-Zionism is anti-Semitism.”

Frasier: Niles, I’ve just had the most marvelous idea for a website! People will post their opinions, cheeky bon mots, and insights, and others will reply in kind!

Niles: You have met “people”, haven’t you?

Lets Go Darwin