Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

Left Nav S-B Home FAQ Members List S-B on Facebook Arcade WEAX Tides Buoys Calendar Today's Posts Right Nav

Left Container Right Container

Go Back   Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating » Main Forum » Favorite Threads

Favorite Threads Some of S-B's Favorite Threadsa over the years

Old 12-18-2006, 07:17 PM   #1
Coralie

More pics

Thankyou for the welcome here are some more pics from the beach. The water is crystal clear, we have seen sharks swimming as close as the boat.

steeppoint (600 x 404).jpg

Dirk Hartog 2048X1536 (600 x 450).jpg
Coralie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2006, 10:47 PM   #2
Gobi

Thank you - best thread of the year

Well, I don't usually spend time thinking about what was the best item I've seen on forums, however, this clearly is the most outstanding of them all. I base this on the fact that I read the whole thing one night instead of dragging my sorry butt off to bed. All I can say is WOW. What an awesome, in every sense of the word, place. The pictures are superb as are your descriptions. Thanks for sharing. Very, very cool. You're welcome in Matunuck, RI anytime.
Gobi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2006, 10:04 AM   #3
Flaptail

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coralie View Post
Thankyou for the welcome here are some more pics from the beach. The water is crystal clear, we have seen sharks swimming as close as the boat.

Attachment 18476

Attachment 18477
Coralie, that bottom pic of the skiff anchored up with the rods on the stern is exactly what we do up here in summer on Cape Cod. So far yet so similar. Some day I would love to get down there. My Dad lived in New Zealand for two years after the war (WWII) and till the day he died he wanted to go back ( during the Missile Crisis in 62 he started to plan the emigration of my family to NZ but he decided against it because of my Mom) Australia looks so beautiful, God has surely smiled on you guys what with the fishing you have. Happy Holidays to all you fellow anglers down under!!!!

Why even try.........
Flaptail is offline   Reply With Quote