Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

Left Nav S-B Home FAQ Members List S-B on Facebook Arcade WEAX Tides Buoys Calendar Today's Posts Right Nav

Left Container Right Container

Go Back   Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating » Striper Chat - Discuss stuff other than fishing ~ The Scuppers and Political talk » Political Threads

Political Threads This section is for Political Threads - Enter at your own risk. If you say you don't want to see what someone posts - don't read it :hihi:

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-17-2012, 06:11 PM   #21
sburnsey931

Conservative principles will prevail. It looks like it might take a little longer but eventually the people paying for the people taking will have had enough. When they're done taxing the rich and there still isn't enough money.... guess who's next....either the middle class pony up or the takers get none.
Moody's is now taking into account pension liability (specifically unfunded) when determining a municipality's credit rating. Let's see how much that new school cost now..... the solution higher real estate taxes....
I always hear the mantra " paying their fair share" .. is it fair when a public union worker makes twice the pay of a private sector equivalent and gets better benefits and a lifer's pension for 20 years work?..
It makes me sick to my stomach when I hear them say how patriotic they are when they are only out for themselves...they have been ripping off cities and towns for decades... nothing like supporting the candidate you get to negotiate with for your contract......
Eventually the regular guy who thinks the rich have made his life harder all these years will see that it's liberals policies that somehow seem to cost him more and more....true conservative principles help the economy....the standard of living and OMG even the less fortunate .
I'm on a rant right now because I saw my Accountant last week. 35% federal tax Bracket plus being self employed matching FICA...plus Mass 6.25%..it's virtually half.....how is this not my fair share????
Maybe I should send a check to some idiot who mortgaged out 150% equity at a variable rate and then said he didn't understand when the rate adjusted...