Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

Left Nav S-B Home FAQ Members List S-B on Facebook Arcade WEAX Tides Buoys Calendar Today's Posts Right Nav

Left Container Right Container

Go Back   Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating » Striper Chat - Discuss stuff other than fishing ~ The Scuppers and Political talk » The Scuppers

The Scuppers This is a new forum for the not necessarily fishing related topics...

Closed Thread

Old 07-21-2006, 03:45 PM   #301
likwid
lobster = striper bait

Send a message via AIM to likwid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skip N
obsessed? I've never even brought up the subject before.
2nd post asking me to post pictures of dead israeli children.

Ski Quicks Hole
Old 07-21-2006, 03:47 PM   #302
Skip N

Quote:
Originally Posted by spence
This is really a silly statement. Israel has killed far more Palestenian children than vice versa...but do the children really care?

-spence
Those damn Jews
Old 07-21-2006, 03:47 PM   #303
spence

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skitterpop
We are chipping in and sending you to Iraq to fix their problems with your ideas
Ideas don't seem to be the problem...the issue is, are the people willing to make the sacrifices necessary to change?

-spence
Old 07-21-2006, 03:49 PM   #304
Skip N

Quote:
Originally Posted by likwid
2nd post asking me to post pictures of dead israeli children.
you keep count? Dude get a life. And quit showing sympathy for terroists.
Old 07-21-2006, 03:49 PM   #305
likwid
lobster = striper bait

Why do you hate the Lebanese so much?
Why do you hate the Palestinians so much?
What did they do to you?

Is the voice from the box so loud that you believe everything you're told and fed?

Are any of you zionist jews? Because thats the only logical explanation for so much hate for the middle east and/or muslims.
Do you just enjoy people being blown up?
Do you enjoy watching bombs fall on people who never asked to be dragged into this?

Governments get to do what they want, and never pay the price.
Its the rest of us that do.

Ski Quicks Hole
Old 07-21-2006, 03:53 PM   #306
Skip N

Quote:
What did they do to you?

Is the voice from the box so loud that you believe everything you're told and fed?

Are any of you zionist jews? Because thats the only logical explanation for so much hate for the middle east and/or muslims.
Do you enjoy watching bombs fall on people who never asked to be dragged into this?

Dude, your a %$%$%$%$ing idiot! I dont hate the Lebanese or the Palestinians. What i hate are the damn terroists groups that they support. You know, Hamas and hezballah, and Radical Islam!! the groups you love so much. Why you such a Jew hater? And why do you hate Israel for trying wipe out a terroists group?!?!
Old 07-21-2006, 03:56 PM   #307
spence

Quote:
Why you such a Jew hater?
I freely admit that at times I do hate Jews...then again, I married one

For the record, I don't hate her right now...but the weekend is young

-spence
Old 07-21-2006, 03:57 PM   #308
likwid
lobster = striper bait

Quote:
Dude, your a %$%$%$%$ing idiot! I dont hate the Lebanese or the Palestinians. What i hate are the damn terroists groups that they support. You know, Hamas and hezballah, and Radical Islam!! the groups you love so much. Why you such a Jew hater?
You should calm down and stop assuming they all support those groups.
And really, what DO you do when nobody else helps you? Just curl up and die? There really aren't many better choices than the political wings of those two groups at this time in the world over there.

You're foolish and quick to jump to conclusions, just stop posting on a thread on a subject you're apparently a neophyte on.

6 Hezbollah have died so far.
220 civilians.

Who are they attacking again?

Did you know that the state of Israel is apartheid?
Probably not. Thats why the Palestinians don't just bow over and let Israel run everything, because they'll be displaced even more than they have.

And now Skip, I want you to stop and read this.
The girl in Beirut just posted.

Friday, July 21, 2006
i just got back from dropping off my last "foreign refugee". it was a very very sad experience. we were both crying so hard. she didn't want to leave. i didn't want to let go of her hand.

the security at the bus which was to transport her on to the ship gave her a hard time because her handbag was too big. she yelled at him and said this was her home and that she was going to take her bag. that she didn't want to leave. i pulled her aside and helped her re-pack some stuff from one bag to another. she was only allowed to take a small carry on and a purse. while re-packing, i noticed that the reason her handbag was so big was because she was taking one of my paintings with her. we both cracked up when she said little did she know how much emotional value this painting would have when she bought it last month!

i cried all the way home. and even more upon entering my apartment to be greeted by her dog. i lifted her up, looked into her beautiful black eyes and promised her i was going to be a good mommy. this black pug is now asleep next to me, curled up next to a pink feather boa her real mommy left behind. i miss you already, Christine.

earlier this morning, my husband and i went down to the beirut public beach. the rumor was true. there is an oil spill. the black crude oil has blanketed our beach, covering rocks and smothering all sea life. there were dead fish on the beach who had been suffocated by this black plague. we were trying to figure out where the oil is from. was it done on purpose by the Israelis? was it from all the ships that are here carrying people away? most probably it is from all the fuel tank reserves along the beach town of Jiye that were hit a few days ago. this black death swam up 40 kilometers to rest its weary bones on our one and only public beach. so we took pics and now he's writing up a press release. mankind is so arrogant. in our wars and selfishness, we always disregard the one thing that cares about us the most; Mother Earth.

i still can not believe all this. it was only 2 weeks ago that i was in Sour (Tyr) enjoying a cold Almaza (local beer), watching jelly fish wash up on the public beach down there. i was there with Amanda, who is now safely out of the country. i was showing her how close by Israel was... little did we know. it was a good day. we drank beer, ate a whole plate of greasy french fries and laughed a lot.

today Sour is one fire. today Sour is hell on earth. there are still so many people trapped in the city. no way to leave or enter. to way to call loved ones. people in the southern region received calls from a pre-recorded tapping from Israel demanding that they leave the south . but, when they did try and leave, an F 16 flew over and blew up a convoy of cars. 20 civilians killed in one blow; mostly women and children. because they were doing what the Israeli army said they should do.

tomorrow. tomorrow another demonstration. it is for women. we are going to sit peacefully in front of the UN building. we will wear white. we will call for a cease fire. we will demand that they stop killing our children.

i wonder what the plan is? it seems that there is some kind of plan that has been agreed on by so many powerful nations of the world.. otherwise how do you explain how the international community is ignoring this crisis. meanwhile, the people of Lebanon are doing their best to stick this thing out together.... so many people are volunteering to help with the relief shelters for the refugees, so many are helping the red cross, so many are working with children in the shelters to keep them happy, so many people donating money. beautiful beirut and her beautiful people... i love you.

i just want to be able to sleep again.

Ski Quicks Hole
Old 07-21-2006, 03:59 PM   #309
Skip N

Quote:
What did they do to you?

I must admit, i do enjoy a nice bunker buster raining down on members of Hezballah. A dead terroist puts a smile on my face
Old 07-21-2006, 04:03 PM   #310
likwid
lobster = striper bait

Quote:
I must admit, i do enjoy a nice bunker buster raining down on members of Hezballah. A dead terroist puts a smile on my face
Stop.
Shut up.
And read above.

Why are they blowing up fuel depots? Where are these bunker targets apparently you have found they're targeting? Please share with us where they're actually having an impact on Hezbollah?

Why do the civilians have to pay?
They're not bombing just Hezbollah, they're bombing EVERYTHING.
These aren't misses, this isn't bad information, this is an all out attack.

We didn't do this to Afghanistan.
We certainly didn't do this in Iraq.
Why is Israel doing this to Lebanon?
And why are we letting them get away with it?

Last edited by likwid; 07-21-2006 at 04:08 PM..

Ski Quicks Hole
Old 07-21-2006, 05:10 PM   #311
Skitterpop

Quote:
Stop.

You were doing ok till this part about WE

So in Afghanistan and Iraq we only killed terrorists or military ?

Good health and family
Old 07-21-2006, 05:13 PM   #312
Skitterpop

Quote:

Stop and Shop.

Why are they blowing up fuel depots? Where are these bunker targets apparently you have found they're targeting? Please share with us where they're actually having an impact on Hezbollah?
You really don`t know?

Good health and family
Old 07-21-2006, 06:36 PM   #313
Skip N

Quote:
Stop.
Shut up.
And read above.

Why do the civilians have to pay?
They're not bombing just Hezbollah, they're bombing EVERYTHING.
These aren't misses, this isn't bad information, this is an all out attack.

Oh i'm sorry likwid, we all know those freakin jews are just on a rampage to kill every woman and child they can find. It has nothing to do with the fact that Hezbalah is slaughering the jews. Nah thats not it, Those blood thirsty Jews are just in the mood for some murder and destruction. Yeah thats it
Old 07-21-2006, 06:40 PM   #314
spence

Quote:
Nonesense...we've created plenty of civilian and infrastructure carnage in both nations...

Granted, sometimes civilian deaths are an unfortunate byproduct of war...which is why war should only be executed for the right reasons...which so often just isn't the case.

-spence
Old 07-21-2006, 08:59 PM   #315
Mike P
Jiggin' Leper Lawyer

Quote:
Dude, your a %$%$%$%$ing idiot! !
Dude, you're out of control.

This thread is now closed.

Wise men speak because they have something to say; Fools, because they have to say something.
Closed Thread