Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

Left Nav S-B Home FAQ Members List S-B on Facebook Arcade WEAX Tides Buoys Calendar Today's Posts Right Nav

Left Container Right Container

Go Back   Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating » Striper Chat - Discuss stuff other than fishing ~ The Scuppers and Political talk » The Scuppers

The Scuppers This is a new forum for the not necessarily fishing related topics...

Old 05-20-2008, 02:01 PM   #31
Raven

brain surgery

has come a long way
Raven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2008, 07:49 PM   #32
vineyardblues

I was very sad when I was told about the tumor today.
I have always liked EVERY Kennedy and was proud that I was Irish and lived in Mass, I also read every book about the Chappy bridge and have been over it 100's of times.To this day I think their were 2 girls in his car and he had no idea MaryJoe was in the back. Just A theory,with lot's of other people too.......It was in one book I read.
I wish only the best for him.
Regards
VB
vineyardblues is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2008, 09:25 PM   #33
Mike P
Jiggin' Leper Lawyer

Quote:
Originally Posted by vineyardblues View Post
I was very sad when I was told about the tumor today.
I have always liked EVERY Kennedy and was proud that I was Irish and lived in Mass, I also read every book about the Chappy bridge and have been over it 100's of times.To this day I think their were 2 girls in his car and he had no idea MaryJoe was in the back. Just A theory,with lot's of other people too.......It was in one book I read.
I wish only the best for him.
Regards
VB
There are people on MV who, to this very day, believe that Teddy wasn't even in the car. They believe that Teddy pulled part way down Dike Rd with Mary Jo for some extracurricular activity, and that Teddy had to take a post event leak. While he was in the bushes urinating, a sheriff's car on the main road, driven by Huck Look, caught the reflection of the Buick's tailights in his brights, and that Mary Jo, out of fear that they would be discovered and a scandal would ensure, panicked, jumped behind the wheel, and sped off down Dike Rd, not knowing there was a bridge at the end, leaving Teddy with his zipper down in the bushes. Look, thinking that it was just some local kids necking, just drove on around the Z-curve. And Mary Jo drove herself off the bridge.

That's one of the prevailing local theories, anyway.

Wise men speak because they have something to say; Fools, because they have to say something.
Mike P is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2008, 09:20 PM   #34
gone fishin

Amazing how much hatred there is in people. I wonder if the same would be said about our current pres...................

low & slow 37
gone fishin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2008, 09:28 PM   #35
Slingah

Teddy has done more good than bad....way more...no one is perfect and we all make mistakes...God bless Ted Kennedy and his family...
Slingah is offline   Reply With Quote