Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

Left Nav S-B Home FAQ Members List S-B on Facebook Arcade WEAX Tides Buoys Calendar Today's Posts Right Nav

Left Container Right Container

Go Back   Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating » Striper Chat - Discuss stuff other than fishing ~ The Scuppers and Political talk » Grumpy Old Pharts Board

Grumpy Old Pharts Board Gerritol, Ex-Lax, Immodium, Bad Breath - all requirements for the Grumpy Board

Old 05-24-2006, 02:41 PM   #31
Raven

Angry

what flipped me out was seeing a motor-cyclist heading right for me at 60 mph while poppin a wheely. hey have fun and all that -drive wreckless if thats your thing, but don't endanger me in the process ya friggan moron....or i'll might kill ya in self defense.... even though it's entirely your own fault.... geesch.
Raven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2006, 10:05 PM   #32
labrax

Nothing like finally getting your infant or toddler down to bed at dusk and have someone scream by on the Harley with the modified exhaust.

Years ago - I lived on Route 117 and teens/twentysomethings used to hang out at a church yard across the street. Lots of burnouts, yelling and some motorcycles and some lip to my Dad and neighbor. Dad got sick of this one motorcylist ripping up and down the road so took a shovel out to the gravel driveway, scooped up a shovel-full and stood by the hedge until the guy came winding it back up the road. Surprised that the guy didn't go down with the gravel facial, and that my Dad was not arrested.
labrax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2006, 11:21 PM   #33
bluzjamer

Send a message via AIM to bluzjamer Send a message via Yahoo to bluzjamer
Hey, we all know it only takes one bad apple to ruin a bunch. I live near the airport most of my life. Like to open up a window and feel the fresh air, well don't try it near the airport. Live my life in a closed up house. If it's not the jets, it's the sirens, yeah I hear the loud pipes too. It's not realy the loud pipes, it's the straight through exhaust.
Jeez I'm turning into my dad!
bluzjamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2006, 02:25 PM   #34
Sluggoslinger

As an ex rider, I understand both sides of the story. I was crazy a while ago. I finally fell, hard. Have a titanium cheak bone now and I look back and say I'm lucky to be alive. I think a problem with the bikes now is they give you so much confidence. You feel invincible. Wait until you fall going fast and get a lesson on momentum the hard way. Plenty of people out there are responsible on bikes. I have no problems with them. They just need more education for the kids that get a bike that weighs 400 lbs and has 150 hp. Its just crazy... I don't ride anymore because I don't trust myself. They are like a drug, i get the chills thinking about riding again after my fall. Allot of those people out there that ride like crazy are just waiting for their number to be called and thats it. Goodby, your dead.
Sluggoslinger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2006, 11:52 PM   #35
Skip N

Came accross another ass hole biker on my way to the airport the other day. Some guy on his Harley decided he didn't have to stay in between the white lines on the highway, he stayed right ON the white lines so no one had a freakin clue what lane he was in! Should i speed up and go by him? or is he really in MY lane of traffic!? Do they give motorcycle licenses away on the back of cereal boxes? From what I see you dont need to know or obey the rules of the road. Bikers just make em up as they please!

Pick a lane you retarded bikers! Dont ride on the freakin white lines for 10 miles
Skip N is offline   Reply With Quote