Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

Left Nav S-B Home FAQ Members List S-B on Facebook Arcade WEAX Tides Buoys Calendar Today's Posts Right Nav

Left Container Right Container

Go Back   Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating » Striper Chat - Discuss stuff other than fishing ~ The Scuppers and Political talk » The Scuppers

The Scuppers This is a new forum for the not necessarily fishing related topics...

Old 09-11-2004, 08:29 PM   #61
stormfish

Re: Qualified

Quote:
Originally posted by Swimmer
Skip N & Eben

W has his problems too. He did what every other kid in the guard did, screw off. But at least hedidn't run to Canada like so many cowardsdid then and would now if their number was drawn in a draft lottery. W never held up his servicerecord to everyones scrutinylike Kerry stupidly did. I mean you can't serve in Vietnam, use that service to get elected to public office, and then turn around and say my buddies were murderers.If his buddies were murderers so wasn't Kerry.

Are you implying that Bush is not trying to win votes with war? He rode in a jet after Shock and Awe. He has a controversial campaign ad taking credit for sending teams to the Olympics. Iraq and Afghanistan sportsmen plea that he remove it, but I see it everyday. And if using war wasn't important to Bush why would the Bush campaign pressure swift boat vets to ruin Kerry's war reputation? Didn't one of Bush's campaign staff resigned and admitted that the Bush campaign was pressuring Kerry's vet collegues to lie?

Honestly, I don't think Bush would win this year as more youths and minorities are voting. And today's youths and minorities tend to have the democratic state of mind.

fish when you can is the way I do it man
stormfish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2004, 08:46 PM   #62
Skip N

Honestly, I don't think Bush would win this year as more youths and minorities are voting. And today's youths and minorities tend to have the democratic state of mind.

Yea they are mostly friggen morons. Im 24 years old and trust me i know the kind of people my age that will be voting for Kerry. They are some sad SOB's! Uninformed and believe most of the Liberal talking points and what they here on the news they assume is totally fact. Not to mention MTV is sooooooo far left its sickening....Wounder if that has a lot to do with why young poeple vote Dem Thats the ONLY point of view most of them know.
Skip N is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2004, 08:48 PM   #63
Nebe

I always joke around with my friends that the best president would be someone who really didnt want to be president.. just a normal intelegent person elected by the people.. George washington dodnt want to be president, but his contemporaries urged him into it...
Nebe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2004, 08:52 AM   #64
afterhours
Afterhours Custom Plugs

Quote:
Originally posted by Eben
I always joke around with my friends that the best president would be someone who really didnt want to be president.. just a normal intelegent person elected by the people.. George washington dodnt want to be president, but his contemporaries urged him into it...
my sentiments exactly

www.afterhoursplugs.com

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Afterh...428173?created

Instagram - afterhourscustom

Official S-B.com Sponsor

GAMEFISH NOW

"A GAMEFISH (WHICH STRIPED BASS SHOULD BE) IS TOO VALUABLE TO BE CAUGHT ONLY ONCE"...LEE WULFF
afterhours is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2004, 09:44 AM   #65
Nebe

hey! We agree on something!
Old 09-12-2004, 04:25 PM   #66
green meanie

women

i heard of women voting because clinton looked good? WTF

at least with KERRY we shouldn't have to worry about that LOL
green meanie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2004, 12:27 AM   #67
stormfish

Quote:
Originally posted by Skip N

Yea they are mostly friggen morons. Im 24 years old and trust me i know the kind of people my age that will be voting for Kerry. They are some sad SOB's! Uninformed and believe most of the Liberal talking points and what they here on the news they assume is totally fact. Not to mention MTV is sooooooo far left its sickening....Wounder if that has a lot to do with why young poeple vote Dem Thats the ONLY point of view most of them know.
And voting for Bush is the intelligent thing? Bush has no brain cells! This is a man who on inauguration announce that the US will be going into a recession, which Allen Greenspan wasn't too fond of.

You cannot come out being 'against' gays, pro choice and hope to win votes from the youths.

Quote:
Originally posted by Skip N

Im 24 years old and trust me i know the kind of people my age that will be voting for Kerry. They are some sad SOB's! Uninformed and believe most of the Liberal talking points and what they here on the news they assume is totally fact.
Skip N and you're so intelligent yourself? You sound like a guy that watches too much Fox News.

Last edited by stormfish; 09-14-2004 at 09:37 AM..

fish when you can is the way I do it man
stormfish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2004, 07:11 AM   #68
The Dad Fisherman
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Eben
I Agree w/ that also....But unfortunately that will never happen.

Those kind of people are to Smart to run. They don't want there entire Personal Life disembowled, or their Integrity completely destroyed, By the Media and the other Party's Campaign antics.

You notice I didn't specify a party as they are both pretty digusting in my opinion as to how they tear down each other.

"If you're arguing with an idiot, make sure he isn't doing the same thing."
The Dad Fisherman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 08:27 PM   #69
Nebe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nebe View Post

the fact of the matter is that bush has hidden agendas and the media is ignoring them. At least i'm paying attention to what he is doing. Time will tell how history looks back at this trustfunding daddies boy. give it 10 years and you'll see.

to make you and alot of other people happy I will stop ranting.
Old 10-10-2008, 07:12 AM   #70
Raven

Question JPI

and speaking of chickens....

why haven't we crossed a chicken with and Ostrich yet?
so we'll all need a march larger pot and have plenty of left overs....to feed anyone who's hungry.

There's insulation made right now that would make the burning of heating oil almost obsolete.... where did that technology disappear to... i wonder.

Electric cars are here in 2010 -> 20 years too late.
Raven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2008, 04:27 PM   #71
Tagger
Hydro Orientated Lures

George Bush should be dressed in a clown suit and shot out a gigantic cannon into the Atlantic ocean ..This would be the greatist thing he's done as Prezzz
Tagger is offline   Reply With Quote