Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

Left Nav S-B Home Register FAQ Members List S-B on Facebook Arcade WEAX Tides Buoys Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Right Nav

Left Container Right Container

Go Back   Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating » Striper Chat - Discuss stuff other than fishing ~ The Scuppers and Political talk » Political Threads

Political Threads This section is for Political Threads - Enter at your own risk. If you say you don't want to see what someone posts - don't read it :hihi:

Old 04-18-2019, 10:44 AM   #31
PaulS

You could care less but you care enough to post responses - weird.

Sorry to upset you about mentioning Alex Jones. Prob. another "I could care less" but you care enough to mention him.
Old 04-18-2019, 02:53 PM   #32
detbuch

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulS View Post
You could care less but you care enough to post responses - weird.

Sorry to upset you about mentioning Alex Jones. Prob. another "I could care less" but you care enough to mention him.
Now you're melting down to pure gibberish.
Old 04-18-2019, 04:47 PM   #33
PaulS

I thought you couldn't care less. Tough to follow you.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
Old 04-18-2019, 06:22 PM   #34
Sea Dangles

🍷
Old 04-18-2019, 07:09 PM   #35
detbuch

Quote:
I thought you couldn't care less. Tough to follow you.
I could care less that it is tough for you to follow me. It is very evident that you were not able to make your smear of Candace stick. Your only way to save face is to lead the discussion into a meaningless rabbit hole of stupid gibberish.

Apparently, you're too stupid to have a rational discussion on the topic of this thread and too stupid to "follow" that your ignorance is not worth caring about. And too stupid to understand that telling you so means that somehow I must really care that you're stupid.
Actually, it's fun to throw back your own "I could care less" bit back at you. But it does wear thin quickly. Boring.

If it's all you got, you can repeat your inability to follow, or worry about my anger, or how weird it is. Or come up with another attempt to smear Candace Owens.

But, by all means, stay away from a rational discussion of the video. I don't think you're capable of that. And you would just muck it all up and have to revert back to not caring less, or my supposed anger, or some actually new little stupid meme.

As Sea Dangles would say--carry on . . . .
Old 04-18-2019, 07:27 PM   #36
PaulS

You just repeatedly proved my point that you're an angry man.
Old 04-18-2019, 08:48 PM   #37
detbuch

Quote:
You just repeatedly proved my point that you're an angry man.
You stupidly did exactly what I predicted. Carry on . . .
Old 04-18-2019, 08:58 PM   #38
PaulS

Are you going to send me one of those apology PMs again?
Old 04-18-2019, 09:06 PM   #39
detbuch

Quote:
Are you going to send me one of those apology PMs again?
Nope. You don't deserve one. But I'll congratulate you for stupid consistency if you carry on about how I'm angry.

BTW, we can carry on this nonsense and expand the growing number of views and keep hot the thread you can't refute or successfully disparage. Or until TDF mercifully shuts us down.
Old 04-18-2019, 09:10 PM   #40
PaulS

I'm not carrying on about how angry you are you're demonstrated it in every post
Old 04-18-2019, 09:13 PM   #41
detbuch

Quote:
I'm not carrying on about how angry you are you're demonstrated it in every post
Brilliant . . . you did it again!! Congratulations!!
Old 04-18-2019, 09:16 PM   #42
PaulS

I don't have to do anything you just consistently show how angry you are.
Old 04-18-2019, 09:21 PM   #43
Sea Dangles

Just don’t tell him he whines.🍷
Old 04-18-2019, 09:22 PM   #44
detbuch

Quote:
I don't have to do anything you just consistently show how angry you are.
Yawn . . . . carry on.
Old 04-18-2019, 09:24 PM   #45
detbuch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sea Dangles View Post
Just don’t tell him he whines.��
I was wondering what that emoticon was. Good one. He drinks from that glass a lot. And whimpers too.
Old 04-18-2019, 09:26 PM   #46
PaulS

Quote:
Originally Posted by detbuch View Post
Yawn . . . . carry on.
You coming down off your anger high?
Old 04-18-2019, 09:34 PM   #47
The Dad Fisherman
Super Moderator

Quote:
Or until TDF mercifully shuts us down.
Oh, please, carry on. Enjoy.

"If you're arguing with an idiot, make sure he isn't doing the same thing."
Old 04-18-2019, 09:40 PM   #48
detbuch

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dad Fisherman View Post
Oh, please, carry on. Enjoy.
It's getting very boring. But what the hell . . . OK.
Old 04-18-2019, 09:52 PM   #49
detbuch

Quote:
You coming down off your anger high?
You're on to something there. It's a kind of high watching you be stuck on stupid. On the other hand, there is the danger that you might be suffering a pathology of sorts. A severe form of Tourette's syndrome maybe? Or maybe just a simple run-of-the-mill mental disturbance . . . a sort of projection syndrome? I should feel guilty for egging you on to display your limited ability to converse in a rational manner, constantly repeating yourself. But . . . I don't.

Carry on . . .
Old 04-19-2019, 06:48 AM   #50
PaulS

Calling me stupid has as much impact to me as calling me fat or bald. Tourette's good one. Maybe next say I have MS.

Now calling you angry is evident by all your posts.
Old 04-19-2019, 11:31 AM   #51
Jim in CT

the democrats hate candace owens, they are terrified of her message, they are terrified of her
potential impact. so, naturally, a congressman portrays her as a nazi sympathizer. When you can’t make them wrong ( and boy, when she says liberalism encourages fatherlessness and is destroying black culture, are they stuck trying to make that wrong), make her a Nazi.

Liberalism 101.
Old 04-19-2019, 12:16 PM   #52
detbuch

Quote:
Calling me stupid has as much impact to me as calling me fat or bald. Tourette's good one. Maybe next say I have MS.

Now calling you angry is evident by all your posts.
Keep carrying on, my man. If you got nothing else to contribute to this thread, then keep it moving along by going back, over and over, to the angry card. Got to give it to your tenacious grasp of and hanging on to the one little thing that you think is important as a response to your inability to stay with a logical and rational discussion on a given topic. It's a sort of petulant trait, adorable at times in a child, not so much in an adult.

Last edited by detbuch; 04-19-2019 at 12:24 PM..
Old 04-19-2019, 12:19 PM   #53
detbuch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
the democrats hate candace owens, they are terrified of her message, they are terrified of her
potential impact. so, naturally, a congressman portrays her as a nazi sympathizer. When you can’t make them wrong ( and boy, when she says liberalism encourages fatherlessness and is destroying black culture, are they stuck trying to make that wrong), make her a Nazi.

Liberalism 101.
Hey, you're disrupting the flow of irrational and abusive comments from wdmso and PaulS by actually making a remark on what the video in this thread is about.
Old 04-19-2019, 12:36 PM   #54
Jim in CT

Quote:
Hey, you're disrupting the flow of irrational and abusive comments from wdmso and PaulS by actually making a remark on what the video in this thread is about.
she came to uconn, my alma
mater, within the last two weeks. the school tried to block her and her group, said they incite violence, blah, blah, blah.

then a liberal professor ( redundant) encouraged her students to reserve many of the seats, and then not go.

GOD FORBID you listen to someone who disagrees with you, and if you think they are wrong, tell them why your idea is better. Nope. everyone with another opinion, must be shut down
Old 04-19-2019, 01:04 PM   #55
wdmso

Quote:

Liberalism 101.
She's the Rights AOC but liberals are not afraid of her or her message she has no power .. except to speak to Trumps base ... And is every conservatives 1 black friend ... LOL
Old 04-19-2019, 02:21 PM   #56
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post
She's the Rights AOC but liberals are not afraid of her or her message she has no power .. except to speak to Trumps base ... And is every conservatives 1 black friend ... LOL
please. AOC is a
moron, a child, peddling easy answers to thoughtless millennials, with zero plans to implement them. Owens is speaking truth, actual truth, to power. An absurd comparison, though you’ve made it
multiple times.

if liberals aren’t afraid of her, then they wouldn’t have dishonestly called her a nazi sympathizer in congress. and UCONN would
not have gone berserk at the thought of letting their students hear the idea that whitey isn’t responsible
for everything that’s wrong in black communities.

look what they did to her in congress, and me they’re not afraid.

again, you’ve done nothing o try and tell us why her views are wrong, so you insult her and those who like her.

insults are easy, try telling us, why her opinions are wrong. You can’t.
So you lob insults.

Liberalism 101.
Old 04-19-2019, 03:03 PM   #57
wdmso

Quote:
please. AOC is a
moron, a child, peddling easy answers to thoughtless millennials, with zero plans to implement them. Owens is speaking truth, actual truth, to power. An absurd comparison, though you’ve made it
multiple times.

if liberals aren’t afraid of her, then they wouldn’t have dishonestly called her a nazi sympathizer in congress. and UCONN would
not have gone berserk at the thought of letting their students hear the idea that whitey isn’t responsible
for everything that’s wrong in black communities.

look what they did to her in congress, and me they’re not afraid.

again, you’ve done nothing o try and tell us why her views are wrong, so you insult her and those who like her.

insults are easy, try telling us, why her opinions are wrong. You can’t.
So you lob insults.

Liberalism 101.
Her views are her views right or wrong .. she's playing you and your kind . Her being black gives you what you always wanted.. a person of color who sees the world as you do .. its some kind vindication for conservatives
Old 04-19-2019, 03:34 PM   #58
Jim in CT

Quote:
Her views are her views right or wrong .. she's playing you and your kind . Her being black gives you what you always wanted.. a person of color who sees the world as you do .. its some kind vindication for conservatives
how is she playing me, exactly? what is she getting from me? i concluded, long before anyone had ever heard of her, that liberalism was a catastrophe for blacks, not because she says so, but because the evidence overwhelmingly says so. so how is she playing me?

i could care less what her skin color is. your side is the side obsessed with identity politics.

her skin color makes her
more of a lethal threat to your side.
Old 04-19-2019, 03:45 PM   #59
detbuch

Quote:
Her views are her views right or wrong ..
she's playing you and your kind .

If her views are right, then who and their kind are being played by a false narrative?

Her being black gives you what you always wanted.. a person of color who sees the world as you do .. its some kind vindication for conservatives
There have been many persons of color with her views that came before her and stand alongside her. In fact, she learned by some of them, including her guest on this video, Larry Elder, about the views that ran counter to those she had been indoctrinated with in her formative years. You might also research and find some left wing articles that smear him to help you out with supporting those who are playing you and your kind. You may also research to find articles that try to smear Thomas Sowell and Walter Williams. Maybe also Jim Brown . . . hey, even Frederick Douglas didn't want the government to give handouts to black folks, but just to leave them alone so they could take care of themselves.

There has been a long tradition of black conservatism and pride of doing for themselves. But all that sort of "racist" nonsense has been played down as a means to oppress "people of color." They simply don't have the power to do the boot strap thing, so must be aided by government programs even barely to exist. Apparently forever.

We must not let quislings like Owens or Elder or Sowell, et. al. preach escape from . . . er . . . I mean, preach some traitorous rhetoric that destroys the long hard march toward government subsistence . . . er . . . I mean government justice, you know, social justice, that prevents white people from oppressing people of color.

And Owns, and elder, and Sowell, and et. al. are just puppets, mirages--don't listen to them. We . . . I mean they . . . will just keep you on the plantation.

Last edited by detbuch; 04-19-2019 at 04:04 PM..
Old 04-19-2019, 04:56 PM   #60
Sea Dangles

They can not dispute her views so they target her motives and party affiliation.
Sad.