Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

Left Nav S-B Home Register FAQ Members List S-B on Facebook Arcade WEAX Tides Buoys Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Right Nav

Left Container Right Container

Go Back   Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating » Striper Chat - Discuss stuff other than fishing ~ The Scuppers and Political talk » Political Threads

Political Threads This section is for Political Threads - Enter at your own risk. If you say you don't want to see what someone posts - don't read it :hihi:

Old 09-26-2018, 05:21 PM   #1
Got Stripers
Ledge Runner Baits

News conference

OMG I can’t believe that one, got too bizarre to even watch it all.
Old 09-26-2018, 05:30 PM   #2
spence

Same as the first one.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
Old 09-27-2018, 04:04 AM   #3
wdmso

I guess only us crazy leftist's Will see this ME ME ME ME display as Horrific.. He is an embarrassment to the office and the country.. Anyone still on deck with him after that are in denial and unable to admit he's not right .. or they really just dont care , or didn't watch it Id like to know whos running the country?

called one guy Mr Kurd and was condescending to women all effortlessly

Trump’s Exchange with Kurdish Reporters

Trump: Excuse me, you said where, from where?

Reporter #1: [Inaudible] From Kurdistan region, Northern Iraq. I’m a Kurd.

Trump: Good. Good. Great people. Great people. Thank you. Are you a Kurd? Good. They’re great people. They're great fighters. I like them a lot. Let's go. I like this question so far.

Reporter #1: Mr. President, you always say you support your allies. Kurds right now, after the defeat of ISIS, are under a lot of pressure in Syria and and in Iraq by many adversaries. What will you do to elevate their position to support them after they helped the United States to defeat ISIS?

Trump: Well, we are helping them a lot. And we've been very friendly with them. And as you know, we fought side by side. And we have defeated ISIS, essentially, very short while ago in the Middle East. And we did it with a lot of help from the Kurds. And they are, they're great fighters. You know, some people are great fighters and some people aren't. The Kurds are great fighters and a great, great people. We're going to be—we're discussing that situation exactly right now.

[...]

Trump: Yes, please. Mr. Kurd.

Reporter #2: Thank you, very much for your time, Mr. President. Two quick questions. What will be the USA relations with the Kurds?

Trump: Oh, I thought I just answered that.

Reporter #2: Post-ISIS.

Trump: Okay. We're trying to get along very well. We do get along great with the Kurds. We're trying to help them a lot. Don't forget, that's their territory. We have to help them. I want to help them. Go ahead, what's next? They fought with us. They fought with us. They died with us. They died. We lost tens of thousands of Kurds, died, fighting ISIS. They died for us, and with us. And for themselves. They died for themselves. But they are great people. And we have not forget, we don't forget, I don’t forget.

7. Trump Says ‘Women Are Very Angry’

Trump: But I’ll tell you this. The people that have complained to me about it the most, about what's happening, are women. Women are very angry. You know, I got 52 percent with women. Everyone said this couldn't happen. 52 percent. Women are so angry. And I, frankly, think that—I think they like what the Republicans are doing. But I think they would have liked to have seen it go a lot faster. But give them their day in court. Let somebody else have a day in court. But the ones that I find—I mean, I have men that don't like it. But I have women that are incensed at what's going on. I've always said, women are smarter than men. I've said that a lot. And I mean it. But women are incensed at what's going on.