Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

Left Nav S-B Home Register FAQ Members List S-B on Facebook Arcade WEAX Tides Buoys Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Right Nav

Left Container Right Container

Go Back   Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating » Striper Chat - Discuss stuff other than fishing ~ The Scuppers and Political talk » Political Threads

Political Threads This section is for Political Threads - Enter at your own risk. If you say you don't want to see what someone posts - don't read it :hihi:

Old 01-02-2019, 05:16 PM   #91
basswipe

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...017/924316002/

Homeland Security: More than 600,000 foreigners overstayed U.S. visas in 2017

here is reality Trump and his administration have focused far more on building a wall along the southern border with Mexico,

why would that be??????
USA Today...great source.What's next Factcheck.org?

And how many of those 600,00 reapplied,left or were booted?Much more than you will ever admit.Much,much more.

Reality.You need an incredibly large dose of it,but then again you waste your time wondering "what if" there was GoFundME in 1940?Or "I wish" it was like that or like this.All I can tell you is keep wondering what might have been and keep wishing your life away.

Reality.Once you start dealing with it your life will change for the better.
Old 01-02-2019, 10:04 PM   #92
Pete F.
Canceled

Quote:
Originally Posted by basswipe View Post
Completely false on both points.
Are you sure or just "pretty sure"?.Big difference between the two...one is an opinion and the other is a fact.
I don’t know about the relative number of immigrants but most drugs come thru ports of entry.
Definition: In general, a port of entry (POE) is a place where one may lawfully enter a country. It typically has border security staff and facilities to check passports and visas, and inspect luggage to assure that contraband is not imported.
When you only check 20% of the trucks cars ships and containers coming into the USA stuff slips through and high value drugs don’t take up that much room.
We’ve been losing the war on drugs for the past 50 years, it’s about time we looked at a different way of fighting it.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

Frasier: Niles, I’ve just had the most marvelous idea for a website! People will post their opinions, cheeky bon mots, and insights, and others will reply in kind!

Niles: You have met “people”, haven’t you?

Lets Go Darwin