Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

Left Nav S-B Home Register FAQ Members List S-B on Facebook Arcade WEAX Tides Buoys Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Right Nav

Left Container Right Container

Go Back   Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating » Striper Chat - Discuss stuff other than fishing ~ The Scuppers and Political talk » Political Threads

Political Threads This section is for Political Threads - Enter at your own risk. If you say you don't want to see what someone posts - don't read it :hihi:

Old 09-03-2018, 05:11 PM   #91
Got Stripers
Ledge Runner Baits

His best is driving him crazy, Sessions was reemed on tweeter for bringing charges against two of his earlier supporters. Between that and his requesal in the Russia probe, he has become a thorn in his side.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
Old 09-03-2018, 05:46 PM   #92
spence

Quote:
Originally Posted by Got Stripers View Post
His best is driving him crazy, Sessions was reemed on tweeter for bringing charges against two of his earlier supporters. Between that and his requesal in the Russia probe, he has become a thorn in his side.
Some say the attention the McCain funeral has been given has driven Trump crazy.

Just today Trump said the Gov response to Maria was fantastic. When are some people going to realize he's a danger? Like I think about this mental condition and a serious international event...not confident.
Old 09-03-2018, 07:55 PM   #93
detbuch

Quote:
Originally Posted by spence View Post
Some say the attention the McCain funeral has been given has driven Trump crazy.

Just today Trump said the Gov response to Maria was fantastic. When are some people going to realize he's a danger? Like I think about this mental condition and a serious international event...not confident.
Does it ever occur to you that your arguments and protestations have not been very convincing to us dummies who just can't see the reason and logic in your abusive, extravagant, hearsay, ad hominem attacks on Trump--such as the one you're expressing here?

And we are not convinced by repetition of talking points or of left wing characterizations.

Actually, you invite us to see in you that bombastic, lying buffoon character you paint Trump to be.
Old 09-03-2018, 08:40 PM   #94
PaulS

The despot in training was upset that the justice department is looking to prosecute two Republicans and that they did not take into account the fact they were Republicans. Sad
Old 09-04-2018, 04:14 AM   #95
wdmso

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulS View Post
The despot in training was upset that the justice department is looking to prosecute two Republicans and that they did not take into account the fact they were Republicans. Sad
I posted this in the Hillary email thread and this was before the current tweet

some here are still worried about her e mails while the POTUS is attacking any department or persons all while promoting false narratives and make believe enemies... all to build an argument So that HE Trump can shut those critics down . while the GOP looks the other way

Funny how people refuse or are unable to connect the dots when it comes to Trump Heard one evangelical leader state Trump was more moral than Hillary